THE BEGINNING

On Saturday morning. In the busy city of las Vegas. The sun rises over an ocean view. The camera slowly pins to an apartment complex.

As we enter this complex we would see a sleeping Tank. Seconds later an alarm would ring.

Waking up the sleeping teen. He opened his eyes before scratching his arms into the air while letting out a loud yawn.

Tank then pulls the blanket from over his body, revealing a nude Tank. As he sits up and sit on the edge of the bed, with his feet now touching the ground.

Tank stands up on both legs before walking past his mirror and into his bathroom. As he walks, soft clicks would be heard from his 10 inch rod slapping against his legs!

Entering the bathroom, Tank would look at his reflection! Turning the water on, Tank cut on the hot setting before reaching his hands in and pulling them out splashing the hot water all on his face!

As the water dripped from his face. The steam rises from his eyebrows and lips. He then brushed his teeth and got in a hot steamy shower.

An hour later, the shower curtain was pulled to the side. Reveling a wet, naked and steamy Tank!

He grabbed the towel and started running it up and down his body. After that he wrapped himself up while heading for his closet.

He pulled out some black pants and a matching shirt. He put these on and walked out of his room and into a kitchen.

In the kitchen was his mother heaven. Tank kissed her on the cheek while She's preparing breakfast.

Heaven: "how did you sleep honey?"

Tank: "I had a great sleep last night mom. I dreamt of me flying through the sky's with Power Man!"

Both laughed whilst heaven placed Tanks and her plate on the table.

Heaven: So you were a super hero last night. You know u are 17 and finna be 18 soon now, maybe you can be a hero now. Apply to the university of heroes son.

Tank: Mom with what powers? I don't have heat ray vision and super strength like power men. I mean he's an alien from a planet full of people like him! Not to mention the many villains that would destroy me."

Heaven: "Honey you can be a superhero without powers! Just look at Men Bat. He's 100% human yet he defended us when we were young for as long as I could remember."

Tank: "You're talking about that men who lived in a cave full of nasty bats? Mom he's dead and been dead for years. Now in 2026 there is no human without some type of power fighting villains."

They both continue to eat and while talking about heroes! Meanwhile on the outside of the complex a battle is about to take place between a hero and a villain.

On the shores of the beach, two men stand. One with black platted armor, and the other with a white and light blue skin tight suit with a cape.

Power Man: "Your time causing havoc amongst these earthlings end here Maniac!"

Maniac: Oh really? Power man thinks he's going to save the day again... I don't think so punk. You invaded my planet you one piece, tight suit freak!

Power man launches his fist at Maniac, but to his shock his fist is blocked and grab. Maniac manages to kick Power Man in the gut sending him flying into the very same complex Tank is in!

Still sitting at the table eating and talking is heaven and Tank! However their conversation ends because power man come crashing through the wall and into their kitchen.

Tank jumps up quickly assisting the hero up.

Tank: "Holy shi."
Heaven: "Boy you better watch that mouth of yours before it be where the dishes go! Anyways Hey power man. (Crossing her legs) We were just talking about you."

Power man: Thanks young one, and hey, you know what they say. The best is always the talk of the universe!"

Tank: "No power man I think it's the talk of the town!"

Power man: "Oh yeah you're right. Sorry kinda still getting use to earth talk! Okay good talk I gotta get back to Maniac before he causes me more trouble."

Power man would fly off. Causing Tank to run and grab his camera before running out of the building.

Heaven: Tank you better not go near that fight!"

Tank: Okay mother I won't, just going to get some far shots! I love you! Bye bye.

Sliding down the stairs of the hallway. Tank would finally reach the exit. As he exited the building....