PART 3

"JUNGKOOK STOP IT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LEAVE HIM" Namjoon shouted. He was there to show jungkook the list of selected interns. But when he entered inside he was shocked at the site.
Jungkook seemed to ignore his words and continued to press down the man by tightly holding onto his shoulders.
The man cried in pain. His tears came out from his eyes and gently slipped down his soft skin. His eyes was covered with a black specks, but the pain was clearly visible from the crease on his forehead.

Namjoon felt alarmed he rushed to Jungkook and tried to pull him back.
"Leave me hyung. He looks like a reporter, surely have come here to see my face and show it to the world. This low life bloody reporter." Jungkook said holding onto his shoulders.

"LEAVE HIM JUNGKOOK, HE IS ONE OF OUR INTERNS AND NOT ONLY THAT HE IS FUCKING BLIND."....

The room felt silent. Tae was taken outside and was been given water to calm himself down. While inside the office, Namjoon kept on scolding the ravanette.
"See this is the reason why I told you to check on the list of interns. But your stubborn ass does whatever it's wants to." Namjoon huffed.

"I am sorry hyung okay... It was to dark to actually understand anything and he just entered like that what am I supposed to do?" The latter reasoned .

"Now apologize to him." Namjoon said and left.
Jungkook sighed and ruffled his hair frustratingly. He pressed a button on his table and said
"Send him inside."

The door opened... No one else dared to enter inside.
The boy took his slow steps being scared on feeling the same environment again.

It was finally when Jungkook took a look at the boy and to be honest his eyes didn't want to leave the site.
The boy looked as if he was an angle sent from heaven. Even though he wore a normal attire but it fitted him so well. His pants were covering his long slender legs. The blonde hair was totally matching his soft light skin. Jungkook felt the urge to see the boys eyes which was hidden by the glasses he wore.

Unknowingly he took his steps towards the boy

On feeling a presence near him, the boy shuffled uncomfortably. He called out to the man.
"E-excuse m-me sir?" He softly spoke.

Jungkook's eye softened at the pure angelic voice.
Coming out of his thoughts he cleared his throat and said
"What is your name?"

Jungkook was standing so close and his voice was so deep that tae for once jumped and stumbled. Jungkook's reflex worked as he held onto the man. Ohh how soft his hands were heard thought.

"Kim Taehyung.. sir." Tae said freeing his hands from the hold, still remembering the rough touch.

Jungkook smiled like a fool after hearing his name. Thank God tae couldn't see any of it.
Snapping back he cleared his throat again.
Maintaining a distance he softly apologized

"I am sorry Mr Kim Taehyung. It's just that I am not showing my face to the society and therefore I always face these paparazzi who try to enter my comfort space. I am not trying to reason my mistakes here. But I am truly sorry. Please don't be scared of me I am not like any other guy."
Was it necessary to reason himsel so much?...  he could have just apologise
Was there a need to tell tae what type of guy he is?..
No right. Maybe his was just to happy to finally talk to someone after so long without wearing any mask or cap that would cover his ruins. No no he is not making fun of taking advantage of the blonde's situation. He is just truly happy.

"It's okay sir.. i understand. I am sorry too i should have been more careful. I promise sir you wouldn't find these unprofessional complaints from my side anymore." Tae replied professionally. After all he eas standing in front of the Jeon.

" Ohh please don't apologise. By the way Mr Kim I have a favour to ask you." Jungkook said. He just felt the need of asking.

" Yes Mr Jeon what would you like me to do?" Tae answered back.

"Well please don't think I am taking advantage of your situation. It's just that it's been years I have been in front of people, due to some reasons I have never not been in front of people like any one else. I-i just wanted to ask if you would like to be my secretary. Apart from Namjoon hyung no one else is allowed, i would like you to be the next person who could be allowed to my cabin.. I want Namjoon hyung to manage the account department, he is quite bounded by me.. soooo would you ..?" Jungkook really hoped tae would say yes.

" Namjoon hyung?" Was all that tae asked.
"Ohh the one who took you interview." Jungkook replied. Tae made and ooo. Jungkook's gazed shifted from taes face to his lips.." ohh how plump his lips are " the ravanette thought.

Thank God tae couldn't see anything otherwise any one would think of Jungkook as a freak.

Tae's voice bought back Jungkook to reality.
"Y-yes were you saying something." Jungkook asked scratching his name feeling embarrassed of his thoughts.

"I was saying Mr Jeon.. that the offer is no doubt fine and I would love to help you but you see.. I am blind and so it might be trouble to you. I can just help you out with designs, other things i am sorry to say sir but it takes me time to familiarise with places.. how will I make you coffee? How will I book appointments? Honestly sir i would more like be a burden on you." Tae said looking down.

"Hey hey as a secretary i don't expect you to provide me with coffee. God has given me hands and there is a coffee machine in my room. And about appointments so it is done by the reception down stairs.
As a secretary i just expect you to give me updates from different teams , don't worry you don't need to go up and down anywhere there is a hall outside where meetings with different teams are held you just need to be present there and tell me about the meetings.
And about familiarising yourself with this place you can take as much time as you need. In fact I'll ask Namjoon hyung to guide yourself.
Never think you are a burden tae. You standing here like any other person shows how independent you are. So don't give brain so much stress and let those frown away from you pretty face." Jungkook gave a long lecture to him
Tae's face flushed red when he heard Jungkook. Only when Jungkook realised what he said, he bis tongue and mentally slapped himself for opening his mouth to much.

"I-i am s-sor-ry Mr K-kim. I shouldn't have talked like that."

Tae nodded. He turned around finding embarassing hearing the ceo apologizing. Thankfully he found the door to exit when Jungkook called him back.
"Mr Kim so what is your decision?" Jungkook asked
"I am ready Mr Jeon." He said and was  about to move out when he stopped and said
"And yes Mr Jeon." He said catching jungkook's attention. "You can call me tae.. thank you for you words it really motivated me. Have a good day." With that he left. 

Jungkook's lips twisted into a big smile and ultimately to showing he all 32 teeth. He was looking wired but did he care noo.
He was just very happy...

But whyyy???

"Well who cares I am just happy can't you see me happy"
And bam he closed the door on my face 🤷

______________________________________
Here starts the story of the two love birds.
I don't think so this story will be that long but I can't guarantee soo keep on with me. Till then I'll see you in the next one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜