⁰⁰⁵

JUNGKOOK

Here, we are in our new apartment, away from our parents. Only us!
This thought calms my nerves.

Now, I can see her whenever I want. I don't need reasons to visit her house just to have a glimpse of her.

I was acting all angry and sad in front of everyone as I didn't want to appear desperate!

She went in without a word. I tsked and followed her.

NEXT DAY:

Y/N

I was done with my classes for today. Hash!! What a relief. College sucks!

I was waiting for Jungkook in front of his department, when suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. Assuming it to be Jungkook, I turned around. But it was not him. It was some senior from the Medical department.

- How may I help you?

I asked politely but this guy smiled in a weird way. Bro, what's wrong??

- I think I like you.

He suddenly confessed. I stared at him with wide eyes, before answering,

- Bro, I don't even know you then how come?

I questioned. To which he grinned, replying,

- I am not dumb Y/N. You visit this department to see me. I know, no need to be shy in front of me. I saw you stealing glances at me. I do have many admirers, but you are the one who caught my attention. I know you like me too.

What? When the fuck did I see him? Its my first time seeing him in my entire fucking life!!
And I visit here only and only for Jungkook. God, how can people be soo delusional??

- Brother, come out of your delusional world. I am seeing you for the first time!

I stated and his friends started laughing at him. He is glaring at me now.

- Don't play games Y/N. Say the truth!

- Oh god! I am here for someone else. Please, leave me alone.

By now, his face was all red due to the anger and humiliation.

He was about to hit me, when someone pulled me by my arm and my back collided against a hard chest.
That someone is none other than
Jeon Jungkook!

- Did they do something?

He asked me in the most gentle way possible and at that moment, I lost my ability to speak. I just shook my head. He sighed in relief.

- Dare to lay a finger on her and see your dicks being chopped, assholes!!

I gasped. What is he speaking? Did he fucking lose his mind?

- The fuck Jungkook? They are seniors!

I whispered-yelled and dragged him towards his bike. But this jerk didn't stop glaring at them! Why is he soo angry???

- Give me the key!

I demanded. He tilted his head and raised his eyebrow.

- You look angry. And I don't want to die by a bike accident.

He nodded and gave me the key. I sat on the bike and gave him a look because he was still standing there.

- We won't die, right?

He questioned with a pout on his face.

His duality!!
A minute ago he was all angry, ready to chop dicks and now, look at him being a baby!

I didn't reply to him and taking my silence as the answer, he sat behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around and glared at him, telling him to take his hands off me. But he just shook his head and held me tight.

What do I do with this little?

- ika