⁰¹⁰

Y/N

I am doing what he told me to do.
I have been watching him from the very beginning.
He is looking soo hot with sweat all over his face and neck.

- You love him, don't you?

I look at my side to find Ava, popularly known as the 'Best lay of the Campus'.

- Him?

I questioned her. I don't even know whether she is talking to me or someone else.

- Jungkook, the Football Captain.

I don't know why, but hearing his name made my heart beat soo fast.

- I don't love him.

- Oh come on, everybody sees how you look at him.

- How do I look at him?

- With heart eyes!

What?

- Bullshit! What are you trying to say?

- Well Y/N, I actually wanted your help.

Oh! Now she is coming to the point. I hummed.

- I like Jungkook!

She exclaimed. And my heart stopped beating for a second.
She likes him?

He rejects every girl but Ava is different. I mean she is the most beautiful one on our campus, even the "Best lay".
What if he starts liking her too? No, no!

- No, you can't have him. He is mine.

- But you and Jungkook hate each other, right?

I don't.

- We do. But he is mine, irrespective of the feelings we have for eachother.

I don't know why I am getting angry. I was never angry at other girls who liked him. But why is it different in her case?

"Maybe because I knew he would reject each and every girl. But Ava is too beautiful to be rejected!"

Just then, Jungkook came near us, as it was time-out. I avoided eye-contact with him. I am on the verge of crying. I don't even know the reason!

He stood in front of me and lifted my chin.

I am drowning in his deep dark ocean like eyes! He could hold a gun pointing at my head and I would still be drowning his deep dark ocean eyes.

- What's wrong, baby?

He asked me.

- It's just.. I am not feeling good.

- Hmm. A few more minutes and we'll be home, okay?

I nodded and he went to play.

I have this weird pain in my chest.

- Y/N, I don't like Jungkook. Chill, I was just trying to get a reaction from you.

Ava said, to which I questioned her,

- Why? Why would you do that?

- I won't lie, I wanted to spend a night with Jungkook and just wanted to confirm that he was single before asking him out. But when I saw you both going together, the look in his and your eyes when you guys look at eachother answered my question. So, I just wanted to tease you, nothing serious.

Why would she do that? Bitch!

- You can ask him out, it's not like we are in love or something.

Even while saying this sentence, my heart is beating fast and my chest is in pain. But, I want to know what his reaction will be.

- Oh my god! Thank you, Y/N. I will ask him once the match is over. Thank you soo much.

I am more than sure that he won't reject her. Which fool will reject a beauty like her?

- ika