Ch 12 Please wake up !!

Hi, I don't think I would have a schedule for uploading chapters. So I will just post it when I have time.
So enjoy the story
_________________________________________
R

aat bhar sitare roye, chand bhi aansu bahaye, Patni ki duaayein karti, mann mein khuda se yeh kahe. Jaldi se jagaa de mera saathi, meri aankhon ka taara, Keh de zindagi ko phir se, tu hai mera pyara."
_________________________________________

She saw Nikhil fainted on the ground, blood pooling around him. Panic surged through Anamika as she rushed to his side, her hands trembling as she checked for a pulse. He was unconscious but still breathing. She quickly dialed for an ambulance, her mind racing with fear and confusion.

The ambulance arrived quickly, and the paramedics moved Nikhil onto a stretcher, loading him into the vehicle. Anamika climbed in after them, her heart pounding as the sirens wailed. They reached the hospital, and Nikhil was rushed into the emergency ward.

Anamika paced the waiting room, her thoughts in disarray. She couldn't bring herself to call anyone yet, her focus entirely on Nikhil. After some time, she decided to call his best friend and secretary, Aarav.

Aarav arrived quickly, finding Anamika in a state of distress. He approached her with concern. "Madam, kya hua? Nikhil hospital mein kaise?"

She struggled to speak, her voice choked with emotion. "Wo... wo..."

"Please, pehle aap shant ho jaiye. Sab theek ho jayega," Aarav reassured her. "Aapne unke dadu aur baki logon ko bataya?"

Anamika took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "Unke dadu ne unhe family se nikal diya. Kuch misunderstanding ki wajah se. Aur unki mom bhi hospital mein hain."

Aarav was shocked. "Itna sab ho gaya aur usne mujhe bataya tak nahi."

Anamika heard his comment but didn't respond, unsure of what to say. She only knew Aarav as Nikhil's assistant. "Main yaha akeli aayi. Mujhe samajh nahi aaya kisse call karu. Phir aapka message dekha aur aapko call kiya."

Aarav nodded. "Theek hai, main unki choti maa ko call karta hoon."

He dialed her number, but there was no answer. He tried again, still no response. After a few moments, his phone buzzed with an incoming call.

"Hello?" Aarav answered.

"Aarav bhai, aap kaha ho? Maine aapko kitna call kiya," a familiar voice said.

"Sorry, Dhruv, main busy tha. Kya hua?" Aarav asked.

Dhruv explained in detail how Anamika helped Nikhil but also mentioned the complications involving his father. Aarav listened, his worry growing.

"Oh God..." Aarav muttered.

"Bhai, aap Bhaiya ke ghar jaake sab handle karo. Bhabhi akeli hain, aur mujhe nahi lagta wo sab share karengi," Dhruv said urgently.

"Nikhil hospital mein hain," Aarav revealed.

"Kya? Kaise? Kaunsa hospital? Main waha aa raha hoon," Dhruv exclaimed.

"Ruby Hospital, XYZ Road. Jaldi aao aur choti maa ko bhi le aao," Aarav instructed.

The call ended, and Aarav turned to Anamika. "Dhruv aa raha hai. Woh choti maa ko le aayega."

Anamika nodded, her anxiety palpable. Aarav offered a comforting smile. "Woh theek ho jayega. Hum sab yahan hain."

After some time, Dhruv arrived with Nikhil's aunt. Anamika's brother also came with their family, offering support.

The doctor finally emerged from the operation room, and Anamika and Aarav rushed to him.

"Doctor, Nikhil kaise hain?" Anamika asked, her voice trembling.

The doctor sighed. "Surgery successful rahi, par abhi bhi critical hain. Bohot blood loss hua hai aur head injury bhi hai. Memory loss ka possibility hai. Agle 24 ghante crucial hain."

Anamika felt a wave of relief mixed with fear. "Kya main unhe dekh sakti hoon?"

"ICU mein hain. Aap dekh sakti hain, but sirf kuch minutes ke liye," the doctor said before heading back to his rounds.

Anamika and Aarav entered the ICU, finding Nikhil lying motionless, his face pale. Anamika's heart ached seeing him like this. She reached out and gently touched his hand.

"Nikhil, please wake up. Please be okay," she whispered, tears streaming down her face.

Aarav stood back, giving her a moment. The room was filled with the soft beeping of machines, a stark reminder of the fragility of life.

Hours passed, and the hospital waiting area filled with the quiet murmurs of Anamika's family. Her brother sat beside her, offering silent support, while her sister-in-law tried to keep the children calm.

Aarav returned after making several calls. "Maine jitne logon ko inform kar sakta tha, kar diya. Hum sab yahan hain, Anamika."

She nodded, grateful for the support but still deeply worried. The waiting felt endless, every minute stretching into an eternity.

The next day, as the sun began to rise, the doctor called them into his office.

"Doctor, Nikhil kaise hain?" Anamika asked anxiously.

"He’s stable now, but there’s something you need to know. He has suffered significant memory loss. We don’t know the extent yet, but he might not remember recent events or even people close to him," the doctor explained.

Anamika felt like the ground had been pulled out from under her. "Kya matlab? Kitna bura hai?"

“We won’t know until he wakes up and we can assess his memory. It could be temporary, or it could be more permanent.”

Anamika nodded, her mind racing. "Kya main unhe dekh sakti hoon?"

"Yes, but please, keep it calm and gentle. He’ll need time to adjust."

Entering the ICU again, Anamika found Nikhil awake, but his eyes were blank, devoid of recognition. He looked at her with confusion.

“Nikhil?” she whispered, stepping closer.

He looked at her, his brow furrowing. “Aap kaun hain?”

Anamika’s heart shattered at the question, but she forced herself to stay calm. “Main Anamika hoon. Main aapki... aapki wife hoon.”

His eyes widened slightly, searching her face for answers. “Mujhe yaad nahi aa raha.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_________________________________________
So so sorry, ( I always say that)
Ik it's been 1 week since I published a chapter.

I was also focused on new story.
I want that story to be structured.

And thx for your support. If there is any issue in writing pls do bring it to my notice.

Till then Biee
_________________________________________