Ch 14 Get out of this house

Hiee, I hope you will like this chapter. And so so thx for you support.
🥰
________________________________________

Yaadon ke bojh ne dil ko rulaya,
Jhooth aur sach mein pyaar ko bhulaya.
Ritu ke jhooth ko anjaam tak lana hai,
Anamika ke aansu, ab sach dikhana hai.
Saath milke phir se sab theek karna hai.
_________________________________________

The days following Nikhil's partial memory recovery were fraught with tension and emotional turmoil. Anamika, filled with a renewed sense of hope, devoted herself to helping Nikhil reclaim his lost memories.

However, the persistent presence of Ritu cast a shadow over her efforts, deepening the rift between the past and the present.

Anamika paced the living room, her thoughts a whirlwind of frustration and desperation.

Ritu's constant visits were not only a distraction but an attempt to manipulate Nikhil's fragile mind. Anamika's patience was wearing thin.

"Nikhil," Anamika called softly, finding him seated on the couch, flipping through a scrapbook Ritu had brought.

"Kya tumhe yeh yaad aa raha hai?" she asked, hoping to divert his attention to their shared memories.

Nikhil glanced up, a flicker of recognition in his eyes. "Yeh... yeh thoda familiar lag raha hai," he said, pointing at a picture of him and Ritu at a college event.

Anamika clenched her fists, feeling the anger rise within her. "Nikhil, tumhe yaad hai woh letter jo maine tumhe likha tha?" she asked, trying to redirect his focus.

Before Nikhil could respond, Ritu walked in, her smile disarming and her demeanor confident. "Nikhil, dekho, yeh humari college ki yaadein hain," she said, showing him more photos.

Anamika's patience snapped. "Ritu, bas karo! Tumhe pata hai yeh sab jhooth hai," she exclaimed, her voice shaking with anger.

Ritu's smile didn't falter. "Anamika, tum khud ko kyun itna pareshan kar rahi ho? Nikhil deserves to know the truth," she said calmly, turning to Nikhil.

"Nikhil, tumhe yaad hai jab humne yeh sab saath milkar plan kiya tha?"

Nikhil's eyes darted between the two women, confusion etched on his face

"Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha," he admitted, his voice filled with frustration.

Ritu seized the moment. "Nikhil, main tumhe sachai batana chahti hoon. Main hi tumhari asli wife hoon.

Anamika tumhe galat baatein batake tumhe confuse kar rahi hai," she said, her voice dripping with sincerity.

Anamika's heart raced. "Nikhil, yeh sab jhooth hai. Main hi tumhari sachai hoon. Woh letter yaad hai tumhe?" she pleaded, but the seed of doubt had been planted.

Nikhil looked at Anamika, his expression hardening. "Kyun Anamika? Kyun jhooth bol rahi ho?" he demanded, his voice cold.

Anamika's eyes filled with tears. "Main jhooth nahi bol rahi hoon, Nikhil. Tumhe sab kuch yaad aayega, bas mujhe bharosa karo," she begged.

Ritu stepped closer, placing a hand on Nikhil's shoulder. "Nikhil, sachai ko samjho. Main hi tumhari asli patni hoon," she said softly.

Nikhil's confusion turned to anger. "Anamika, tum mere ghar se chali jao. Main tumhara aur jhooth nahi sun sakta," he said, his voice final.

Anamika felt her world crumble. "Nikhil, please. Tum galat samajh rahe ho," she cried, but Nikhil's mind was made up.

"Chali jao, Anamika. Aur Aarav bhi tumhare saath chala jaye. Mujhe tum dono ki zaroorat nahi," he said, turning his back on her.

Aarav, who had been silently observing, stepped forward. "Nikhil, yeh sab galat hai. Anamika sach bol rahi hai," he said, but Nikhil's trust in him was shattered.

"Mujhe tum par bhi bharosa nahi raha, Aarav. Tum bhi yahan se chale jao," Nikhil ordered, his tone unyielding.

Anamika and Aarav exchanged a helpless glance before leaving the house, their hearts heavy with despair. As the door closed behind them, Anamika's tears flowed freely. "Hum sachai ko samne laayenge, Aarav. Nikhil ko sab kuch yaad aayega," she vowed.

The weeks that followed were a blur of pain and hopelessness for Anamika and Aarav. Ritu, meanwhile, solidified her position in Nikhil's life, feeding him more lies and further distancing him from the truth.

One evening, Anamika sat in her small apartment, staring at the letter she had written to Nikhil in college.

The words blurred through her tears. "Nikhil, tumhe sab kuch yaad aana hi padega," she whispered to herself, her resolve strengthening.

Meanwhile, at Nikhil's house, Ritu reveled in her victory. She had managed to convince Nikhil of her fabricated story, and he now treated her as his wife. Yet, a small part of him still clung to the memory of the letter Anamika had shown him.

"Nikhil, tumhare dimaag mein abhi bhi Anamika ke jhooth hai. Tumhe unhe bhoolna padega," Ritu said one night, noticing his distant expression.

Nikhil nodded, but his heart was heavy with doubt. "Mujhe yeh sab samajhne mein waqt lagega," he admitted, his voice low.

Ritu's eyes narrowed slightly. "Main yahan hoon, Nikhil. Main tumhe sab kuch theek karne mein madad karungi," she assured him, masking her insecurity with a gentle smile.

As days passed, Ritu's true colors began to surface. She became increasingly controlling, dictating Nikhil's every move and isolating him from anyone who might remind him of his past. Nikhil, feeling trapped, started to question his decisions.

One afternoon, as Ritu was out, Nikhil found himself alone in the house. He wandered through the rooms, his mind drifting to Anamika and Aarav. Despite Ritu's efforts, the memory of the letter refused to fade.

He found himself in the study, where he had kept the letter Anamika had given him. He picked it up, reading the familiar words once more. "Nikhil, tumhe yeh sab yaad kyun nahi aa raha?" he muttered to himself, frustration bubbling within him.

Just then, Ritu walked in, her expression turning dark as she saw him with the letter. "Nikhil, yeh sab dekhna band karo. Tumhe yeh sab kuch bhoolna padega," she said sharply.

Nikhil looked up, a defiant glint in his eyes. "Ritu, mujhe sachai jaanne ka haq hai," he said, his voice firm.

Ritu's mask slipped, revealing a flash of anger. "Nikhil, tumhe mujh par bharosa karna hoga. Main hi tumhari asli patni hoon," she said, her tone desperate.

Nikhil shook his head, the doubt growing stronger. "Mujhe sab kuch samajhne do, Ritu. Main apne dimaag ko saaf karna chahta hoon," he insisted.

Ritu's anger turned to panic. "Nahi, Nikhil. Tum yeh sab nahi kar sakte," she said, her voice rising.

At that moment, the doorbell rang, interrupting their argument. Nikhil went to answer it, finding
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. _________________________________________

So, if you liked this story do comment and vote.
And once again so so thank you.
_________________________________________