251-252

===Chapter 251 Then...slaughter! ===

When Chen Ye rushed into the building and broke the sniper's neck, the bar on his wrist finally returned to green.

Subsequently.

Chen Ye came to the road and dragged a person who had just started the car and was about to leave the car. He sat in the driving seat and drove away.

"Hey! Asshole, stop, that's ~ my car..."

Chen Ye ignored the driver and drove towards the front-.

Now he is somewhat unscrupulous.

The mental hospital can no longer stay. Now he is wanted by the police and staying in one place is very unwise.

The place Chen Ye was going to this time was a morgue.

According to the signs on the map, this is the only morgue in the city, located in another relatively remote place.

Going to the morgue is natural to find the black coroner in the original plot.

originally.

If Chen Ye could stay in the mental hospital, he would not be interested in that black coroner at all.

Because he only planned to stay for eight days, he would leave when he got the super **** evaluation.

Now, since Chen Ye was forced out of the mental hospital, he would go to meet the black coroner to see if the other party was the incarnation of the **** of death in the world, as in the legend.

Twenty minutes later, Chen Ye came to the morgue.

The security guard at the door was a very old man, squinting his eyes to read the newspaper, and didn't even see Chen Ye entering the house...

There are no security guards in the morgue. After all, there are dead bodies here, and no one likes to deal with corpses.

Chen Ye easily entered the morgue.

There was a gust of wind in the house, and a cold breath came over the floor.

This is air-conditioning...

Naturally, Chen Ye couldn't be afraid and began to search inside the house.

Suddenly, a voice rang from behind him:

"This is not the place you should come. People who are too noisy to sleep will be in bad luck."

Chen Ye was taken aback, turned around, and looked at the brawny black man behind him in surprise.

This guy has two things!

With Chen Ye's current keen six senses, he could perceive even a mouse passing by.

This brave black man was able to get close to Chen Ye without being alarmed. It was very powerful.

Chen Ye looked up and down at the strong black man and said with interest: "I came here to find you. Do you know why I came to see you?"

The strong black man sniffed: "Young man, I am on you, and I smell death...presumably you are here for it."

"good!"

Chen Ye laughed: "Then, can you introduce yourself? Some people say that you are the incarnation of death, is it true?"

The strong black man was visibly taken aback, and then smiled: "No! Death does not need to be incarnate. Just like you, I am just an ordinary person who is favored by Death."

Chen Ye nodded.

The other party didn't lie, and the **** of death didn't need to get an incarnation to collect the corpse for humans.