293-294

=== Chapter 293 It turns out that Shura is his own, this wave is stable! ===

"Ronan, where do you want me to take you?"

The Black Widow asked strangely.

Chen Yedao: "Natasha, I don't intend to offend... I heard that you were the ace agent of the Soviet Union before joining S.H.I.E.L.D., and I want to go to the place where you were trained: the Red Room."

Hearing this, the black widow's face changed suddenly.

Red room!

This name was a nightmare she didn't want to recall, but at this moment it was mentioned by Chen Ye.

The black widow stood up immediately and said, "I can't do anything, you can find someone else!"

I'm leaving when I'm finished.

Chen Ye quickly said: "Natasha, the red room still exists, and is still making ' black widows'. Many girls die there every year. Don't you want to destroy this hell-like place? Save you, School girls?"

The black widow was stunned.

No one knows better than her how terrifying the Red Room is.

There are hundreds of girls in each issue, and only one person can "graduate" smoothly in the end!

And the end of elimination is death!

Chen Ye's use of **** to describe the Red Room is not an exaggeration.

Without waiting for the black widow to refute, Chen Ye continued: "The children who graduated from there can't have their own lives. 04 can only exist as a killing machine. Natasha, you are lucky and have found the value of your existence. But not everyone is as lucky as you!"

The black widow was finally moved and sat down again.

"What do you want to do? What is your purpose?"

Chen Ye said seriously: "My purpose is to destroy the red room and let the black hand behind the scenes accept punishment!"

actually.

Chen Ye's purpose is to find suitable subordinates.

Natasha Romanov is a second-generation black widow (comic set).

In the Red Room, there is a more powerful three-generation black widow: Yelena Belova!

According to the period, the current Yelena Belova should be still undergoing training, and soon, she will break all the records held by Natasha Romanov, create a new limit record, and become the third. On behalf of the black widow!

certainly.

Yelena Bellova is only Chen Ye's candidate target.

Chen Ye's main goal is to "imitate the master" behind the scenes of the Red Room!

The black widow looked at Chen Ye blankly.

After a long time, she said: "Ultron is our main enemy now. When Ultron is eliminated, I will take you there!"

Chen Ye frowned upon hearing this.

Without vision, it is very difficult to destroy Ultron!

Because Ultron is artificial intelligence, as long as there is a network, it is his habitat.

Unless the world is disconnected, Ultron will have nowhere to escape.

But this is impossible.

Since the advent of the Internet, mankind has always relied on the Internet. Without the Internet, global human civilization would have to go backward for at least a few decades. This is unacceptable to anyone.