7

"Are you cold?" Jeongguk asked Taehyung.

"Yeah."

Jeongguk grabbed the jeacket near him and placed it around the boy. It was the middle of the summer, a few weeks from when Jeongguk met Taehyung. The sun was setting, and the cold breeze started to get colder and colder as the suns warmth faded. Taehyung smiled slightly.

Jeongguk had just realized that he had never really seen Taehyung smile all that much. He chuckled slightly at that thought.

The two were sitting near the beach's playground. The steel bench dug into jeongguks skin.

Taehyung reached out for a smaller traingular box, peeling it open to eat the pizza inside.

"How are you feeling today?" Jeongguk asked, "Better," Taehyung said as he was recovering from a slight cold.

"How's your family?" Taehyung asked as he swallowed his bite.

"Good! My mom wants me to stay here  this summer  cause they're renovating the home, and they don't want me or my sisters to inhale all those toxic fumes." Jeongguk smiled

Taehyung looked up at the other. "Sisters?" he asked, he remembered talking about jeongguks father and mother,  both being successful entrepreneurs who owned a small business which grew every day.

"I never told you I have two sisters?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"Well, they're older than me. The oldest one is named Akari, and then the younger one is named Dalia."

"Where they also adopted like you?"

"Akari wasn't, but Dalia was," Jeongguk said.

Jeongguk was an orphan who was adopted when he was five years old. He had been told that he was found near the beach as a baby. His family always joked around and called him a secret mermaid.

He didn't mind the fact that he was an orphan. He had a loving family with supportive siblings, and that was all that mattered to him.

"Akari is married and already has a son," jeongguk said with a slight British accent

Jeongguk had studied abroad during his junior high years. He was sent to London to study. Therefore, he grasped a bit of a British accent. It would accidentally slip sometimes, and his friend would always joke around with him and ask him what language he spoke.

"So you're an uncle?" Taehyung squeaked, unexpectedly interested at that.

"Yeah, he's the most energetic kid I have ever met," jeongguk chuckled.

"I'm going to be an uncle too."

That statement had caught jeongguk off guard. "What?" He gasped softly. Taehyung hadn't realized that he remembered something of his personal life, so jeongguk kept calm

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I think the baby is due in four months, but I'm not sure," taehyung said as he bit into his pizza again.

"Did they pick out any baby names?"

Taehyung shook his head. "we don't pick out baby names until we get the baby blessed," he said as he looked up.

"Blessed? What religion do you guys practice," jeongguk asked in genuine confusion.

"I don't remember, but we believe in the God of water," taehyung said. A few moments had passed before his eyes widened.

"Oh my god! I remembered something about my family!" He yelled as he got up from his bench in disbelief.

His frown slowly turned into a smile. "jeongguk asked me more questions about my family! Hurry!" He yelled.