Wonderful (-Cryptor)

Lloyd became fed up with his dad's lesson.

"I knew bringing you here was a terrible idea. But you just went too far!" Lloyd yelled as Garmadon insulted Master Wu's teaching abilities.

"Yeah! Nobody insults Master Wu!" Cole added.

"We are wasting valuable time! Our city is being overrun while we argue." Zane interjected. I hate to admit it, but he was right. Unless we all wanted to stop the overlord, we'd need to get going soon.

"Yeah! Enough of this nonsense. We need to get out there and save everyone the old-fashioned way. With smarts and ninja skills." Cole replied.

"Logically, I must concur." Zane sighed. "Every second we delay reduces the chances of our victory by —"

"So be it! Despite the brilliance of my instruction, it is apparent to me that some people simply cannot be helped. But tell me. Inform my ignorance. How are you going to defeat an enemy whose very existence mutes your elemental powers and renders your vehicles useless?!" Garmadon shouted.

Pixal spoke up.

"With these!" She exclaimed.

Around us, vehicles rose up from the darkness.

"I have coated the vehicles in a nanotech polymer designed to withstand the energy-draining properties of the crystals." She said, explaining. "The crystals emit a form of radiation that disrupts electrical systems. I have shielded against it. Instead of being drained, the Crystal Temple will actually provide a power boost."

"Oh, this is so much better than poorly taught Oni Form classes." Jay smiled.

"The increased power should also augment your weapons systems, allowing for more effective combat. But please do not use the power boost too often, or you risk your vehicles burning out."

"Hmm. Small concern about burning out our engines versus saving everything that's important to us? That's a risk I'm willing to take." Cole smiled.

The rest of the ninja agreed.

"Looks like this is our only solution." Lloyd exclaimed. "Ninja, go!"

They all headed to their vehicles, I walked over.

"Wait, what about us..?" I asked. Pixal shook her head.

"I did not have the time to make some for you two, but I put room in Zane's jet."

"He can drop you off when we get to the city." She said.

"Wow. Wonderful." I muttered.