2

"OMG!!"

You had just told Kokoro about your interaction with Chigiri, and now she was bubbling with excitement and bombarding you with questions. You took a bite of (favourite/food)before she spoke up again.

"Soooo.. Do you like him?" She teased a smirk forming on her face. 

You nearly choked on your food and started coughing after you quickly swallowed your food. 

"Wha-? Kokoro! Well, I  -" You could feel the heat rising in your face as your cheeks became dusted with a slight pink hue at the thought of his ruby red eyes sparkling in the late summer's light and-

Wait, no, what am I thinking ?!

"Oh come on~ stop denying it! "

"Shut up! You're the same!" 

"Okay... whatever floats your boat... And I'm not!"

"You keep on talking about me and Chigiri when the subject should be you and Meguru-kun."

"Like I said! We are just friends! "

"See?"

"Ugh, whatever... Where is Meguru anyways?"

"Probably sleeping again"

Honestly you were pretty confident in your answer. You hadn't seen him all day and normally you would would have at LEAST seen him I the hallway.

"Sooo, ya gonna text him?" Kokoro questioned.

"Ugh, fine I guess," You groaned pulling your phone out of your phone. Kokoro let out a squeal of delight as she peered over at your phone screen.    

"Text him  'Heyyy~' " Kokoro giggled as she took you phone and typed it in.

"Kokoro! I can't do that!" You desperately tried to get your phone back before Kokoro 'Accidentally ' pressed send.

Chigiri

 Y/n

Heyyy~

You looked at your phone screen in horror.

Ah shit

Chigiri

 Y/n

Heyyy~

Chigiri 

Hi? Who is this?

Y/n 

Uhhh Y/n?

Chigiri 

Who? 

Y/n

IM IN UR FORM 

U LITERALLY GAVE ME UR NUMBER

Chigiri 

Ohhhh you...

Kay uhh hi ig

Y/n

Bitch stfu ur so rude 🙄

Chigiri 

Says u but whatever 🙄 😒 

You turn to Kokoro, an annoyed tone in your voice, "That guy... HE GIVES ME HIS NUMBER AND DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER ME!" 

Kokoro only giggles beside you before looking up to see your oldest friend. 

Bachira Meguru. 

 Kokoro ,of corse , starts to freak out and blushing like crazy. You can only laugh as you look between the two. Kokoro was a blushing mess whilst Bachira just approached you calmly confused on what was happening. 

"What's happening? I was looking for you but I found you when you started screaming and my monster told me to go towards it."   Your cheery friend shot you two a concerned glance before sitting down. 

You filled Bachira in, showing him the messages as you spoke. Bachira and Kokoro tried their best to contain their laughter, failing miserably as you finished your story by complaining about Chigiri. You glared at both of them.

"Ohhh.. wait I think I know him." Bachira spoke up again after he FINNALY stopped laughing. 

"From what? " You were now curious.

"I'm sure he was in my last class... P.E I think... " 

You sighed and shook you head. 

"Oh well, he's in my form and there's nothing I can do about it.  Lets change the conversation before anything else happens."

You changed the conversation and had an enjoyable rest of your lunch period (you got to tease Bachira and Kokoro). 

Little did you know, from the other side of the lunch hall, a certain red haired boy was looking at you, a small smile on his face. Giving you his number was going to start something big in his life. This was something he already knew.

A/n:

OMG SECOND CHAPTER! Sorry this took so long but it's finnaly here! Remember to take care and remember to eat food, drink water and stay safe!

Any suggestions for what should happen? Requests here!

Take care!

                                     Hannane~