He Thinks That He's Smart

OPTIONS:

PROLOGUE✓

CHAPTER 1✓

CHAPTER 2:

CHAPTER 3:

...

◀LOADING▶

Like a magic spell that has somehow been cast, or more correctly, Cupid's Arrow finding its place within the heart of the next victim. Both students remain speechless, silenced in disbelief as they stare at each other. Your heart speeds up and you can feel the warmth crawl steadily upwards, threatening to show the young boy how flustered you were in meeting him again, here of all places.

You feel the heavy urge to slap yourself.

How can you not know!? 

Those teal eyes that managed to bewitch you ever since you were young little kids! 

That ridiculous although handsome hairstyle he always had and his adorable little brother, Rin Itoshi!

YES! You can go on a rant about the things you like about him, starting from his younger brother Rin Itoshi (Of course) to his long underlashes, how breathtaking he looks with ANY article of clothing (You're convinced he could wear a trash bag and still have girls swooning over him), how nice and intense his teal eyes are, etc etc, ETC!

You recall a distant but clear memory of yourself, sulking and declaring that you'll never forgive your parents for separating you from them when they told you about your move to another neighborhood because of the job your father landed. Little you were so saddened beyond everything too...

'HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET??? He was LEGIT MY CRUSH! RIN'S CUTENESS OVERLOAD THAT ALMOST HAD ME DYING WHEN WE FIRST MET TOO!!!'

There was just no way in hell-How did you forget about them again!???

Aside from your inner turmoil, you are perplexed at his unreadable expression, the only variable keeping the pink hues from showing on your cheeks.

HOW IS HE SO CALM WTF?? It's not fair that he's being this calm while you're turning into a mushy hot and chaotic mess on the inside. 

'NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. He's literally the walking definition of a handsome angel sent from above!'

Your dreamy expression is a definite sign that you're an absolute, verified SIMP for Sae Itoshi, your childhood best friend.

'AHHHH!!! How's Rinrin!? That's the most important question I want to ask himmmmm!! Rinrin my DEAR LITTLE ADORABLE POOKIEEE I HOPE HE'S TREATING HIM WELL~'

"You're already off to lala land, aren't you?"

How ironic. That simple question knocks you away from dreamland like the joy breaker Sae Itoshi was and is currently.

You respond with a polite glare sent in his direction, but what you are greeted with is not the sight of the reddish-brown hair prodigy, instead, it is the sight of a Japanese textbook, lowering steadily down onto your face with a small Smack! resounding within your ears.