DESCRIPTION~

Title: "Something about you"

In the hallowed halls of St. Augustine's College, where reputations are forged and hearts remain uncharted, Evelyn Hathaway and Adrian Harrison collide—a collision that defies their carefully constructed worlds.

Evelyn Hathaway—the enigma. Second-year student, brilliant mind, and the college's reigning "It girl." Her beauty is a whispered legend, yet she wears her solitude like armor. She's never dated, never felt the pull of attraction. But when her gaze locks with Adrian's across a crowded room, something shifts. A kiss meant for confrontation ignites a spark neither can extinguish.

Adrian Harrison—the notorious billionaire Playboy. Third-year rebel, rockstar of the campus, and the man who's tasted every pleasure life offers, have fucked Every girl. Junior girls are mere conquests, until Evelyn. Their clash at a wild party leaves them breathless, tangled in a dance of desire. But they part ways, identities concealed, fate playing puppeteer.

Six months later, destiny reunites them. Adrian, no longer just a name, but a heartbeat. Evelyn, now entangled in a relationship. The chemistry remains, but loyalty tugs at her heart. Will she resist the pull of forbidden passion or surrender to the tempest brewing between them? In this uncharted territory, love and desire collide, leaving scars or rewriting destinies.

Their chemistry is electric, their connection undeniable. As their forbidden romance intensifies, they must confront their inner demons and decide whether to yield to their desires or resist the pull of fate. The scorching attraction between Adrian and Evelyn blurs the lines between right and wrong.

"Something about you"— a forbidden love where love defies labels and passion knows no bounds.

                                    ***

🔞This book contains explicit scenes intended for adult readers. Some content may be uncomfortable or objectionable to certain audiences. Please proceed at your own discretion. It's a fictional book I really appreciate if you not incourage the things going to happen in this book.

---

**Author's Note: A Request to Readers**

📚 Dear readers,

If you find any scene in my book that resonates with you, I kindly ask that you refrain from directly copying it. Instead, feel free to reach out to me—I'd be thrilled to discuss it with you! Your feedback and comments mean the world to me, and they inspire me to continue creating captivating content.

Thank you for being part of this literary journey. Let's celebrate our shared love for storytelling!

Warm regards,
[Thvxxnny]

"All rights reserved"
"Copyright © 2024 by [Thvxxnny]".
My Instagram account: @thvxxnny
Spoiler are available there and stay connected to get upcoming spoilers!

                                      ***