3

Rhodey's pov

I never thought Tony would marry or that I would get along with his wife but, when I met his girlfriend Bella and hearing that she rejected him at first I wanted to laugh because no has rejected him before so when I met her she was reading a book on Tony's beach she looked different from Tony's normal girls she wasn't flashy or a model or reporter. But she was very nice and she didn't like attention on herself either. So when her and Tony got married I was over the moon but I never thought they'd have a child I never could see Tony as a father until now but he loves her I knew he would never be like Howard so see he interact with her was amazing.

I love have a little niece to play with when I visit. Charlie moved in a few days ago which helped Bella when Tony had to go back to SI for work.

Charlie and I got along when we were helping plan their wedding her mom seemed interested in the wedding at first, but she looked mad at the end of the wedding I heard they got into a fight and she never showed up for Bella pregnancy. But Charlie would come a visit all the time before deciding to move down here and Tony offered him a room at his Malibu house.

Sadly I'm not in Malibu right now but everyone keeps sending me pictures Gabrielle she looks just like them.