9

Bella's POV

It's been a few days since the Cullens visited and I was taking a pregnancy test. While waiting my phone dinged I looked at it to see my mom's name. I couldn't believe that she texted me it's been 5 years since she texted.

Renee: Hello Bella how are you doing.

Hello Renee I'm good why are you texting me.

Renee: Can't I just text my daughter.

The daughter you've been ignoring for 5 years even when I text you you ignored it.

Renee: I had my reasons and nothing too big happened right I didn't look since I muted you.

Well you missed your grandchild birth and life so why are you suddenly texting me.

Renee: Well you see I'm quite lonely nowadays and I wanted to visit you.

Not happening Renee we haven't seen each other in 5 years and I'm busy nowadays.

After that I put my phone down and checked the test results it said Positive.

I was shocked because we didn't plan for more kids then I heard knocking on the door.

Tony: Babe you okay in there.

After that I opened the door to face Tony and handed him the test. As he looked at the test he was just as shocked but then he had a big smile on his face and hugged and kissed me.

After the kiss we decided to call everyone.

Charlie: So what is going on. He asked

Tony: Well grandpa of 2 we have news. I said

Charlie: Wait what. He said confused

Rhodey: Your pregnant oh my god congratulations guys. He hugged them both

Pepper: Congratulations guys but I have a meeting. She told them

Happy: Congratulations guys. He said

Charlie: I can't wait to be with you this time before I still lived in Forks and only came to visit but I live here now. He said happily

After everyone left Tony picked up our daughter and told her.

Tony: Gabby baby you're going to be a big sister soon. He told her sweetly