5

Bella's POV

It's been 9 months since Gabrielle was born she was starting to talk I'm pretty sure her first word will be Dada my dad was out for the night because Tony got him and Billy football tickets we were about to watch a movie Tony was just playing with her while I pop the popcorn.

Tony's POV

I was playing with my daughter she was laughing then Bella walked over to us. When Gabrielle said dada we were shocked but so happy.

Hey Jarvis did you record that.

Jarvis: Yes sir I did.

Send it to Rhodey and Charlie.

Jarvis: Done sir.

After that we put on a Disney movie and started watching after the movie we give her a bath and got her changed then we fed her and rocked her to sleep put her in her nursery and left to go to bed.

After that things are back in normal it was two months later that she started learning how to walk and now she just follows us around everywhere it was almost getting time for her birthday. tonia planned a big party and everything even though they weren't gonna be very many guests.

She was really liking light green right now so that was to color theme she had a pretty light green cake and a lot of presents.

We were now in the Tower while the Malibu mansion will be a vacation home after it rebuilt of course but heard the elevator ding as guests were arriving.

Happy: Happy Birthday Gabby.

Pepper: Happy Birthday little one.

Rhodey: Happy Birthday my little niece.

Charlie: Happy Birthday my sweet granddaughter.

Tony pov

Thank you guys for coming to the party and in joy.

After that, we all ate food and had fun and sing happy birthday to her we helped her open her presents and we watched our best moments with her. She was now one years old.