Chapter 14:Date

Lucifer and Alastor were preparing for their date, but their plans were interrupted due to Adam moving in and Cherry Bomb arriving to stay. They had to help calm down and rebuild the building. Additionally, Lucifer was trying to reconcile with his daughter Charlie, so they had father-daughter dates. Vaggie joined them as well since Lucifer wanted to get to know her better. As a result, they barely had time to see each other, which annoyed Alastor greatly.

Alastor was in his room, he would go to Lucifer's room, but he was busy talking with Charlie, thinking about what he should do for him, so Lucifer could be alone to go on their date only to hear a voice coming from his station, rather than the shadows of Lucifer mocking him like before, yes, the voices still existed and would appear on occasion, but they would appear less since Lucifer was present. He twists his head to hear a voice from his station and walks closer, only to hear Lilith's voice.

Lilith: "Alastor, how are you, did you miss me"

Alastor: "Lilith, what do you need"

Lilith: "Wow, no little chat first"

He stayed mute in response to her statement.

Lilith: "Fine, I just wanted to remind you that your mission is to demonstrate to Charlie that this hotel will fail and that demons do not change because elimination didn't assist with claiming angels are nice and Hevean is good."

Alastor: "I know, Lilith "

Lilith: "Good, and remember you are mine to do as I say, Alastor "

A chain suddenly appeared around Alastor's neck as she spoke, and then disappeared when she stopped. He clawed his nails on his desk, feeling an intense hatred for her. He hated her even more after discovering that Louise was Lucifer and that Lilith and Lucifer were married. Alastor wanted to tell Lucifer about the deal between Lilith and him, but he couldn't. Every time he thought about it, the stitches on his mouth appeared, effectively silencing him. As he sat there, Alastor recalled the first time he met with Lilith.

Flashback 

Alastor was in a fierce battle with Vox and Val, as well as all the past overlords who wanted him dead. It was raining heavily, with thunder adding to the chaos. Alastor fought with all his might, killing his enemies one by one. However, during the battle, one of them managed to injure him severely. Alastor barely escaped with his life and found shelter under a broken building, where he tried to recover from his injury. While he was struggling to hold out, the voices in his head mocked him, making him feel worse. Lost in thought, he saw a woman approaching him. She was tall with long, flowing blond hair and had purple eyes that looked at him with pity. Although her horns were big, they gave her an elegant appearance. She walked towards Alastor and grabbed his face, smiling at him.

Lilith: "So you are the sinner my husband loves to listen to, and the one making him cry up a storm"

Alastor: "I beg your pardon, but I " she caught him off

Lilith: "That does not matter, sinner do you wish to be saved, then you will make a deal with me, but I will own your soul"

Alastor thinks about obtaining revenge, and with her help, it may happen, but then he recalls his Louise and desires to find him more than anything, therefore he needs to stay alive and accept her deal.

Alastor: "Yes"

Lilith: "Then, I will help you get power and heal your wounds"

She extended her arm to shake hands with him, but as soon as they shook hands, he passed out. The next day, he woke up in a room in Cannibal Town. There was a note beside him that read, "I will seek you when I need you, and I gave you a smile that won't disappear because I could tell you despised not smiling for some reason." Over the next year, he sought revenge against all the overlords who had betrayed him. He killed them and broadcasted their deaths but he would stop looking for Louise when Lilith urged him to go to the hotel to help Charlie.