Where it starts

"RYCO"

I headed upstairs

"RYCO" she yelled again. Her high-pitched voice echoing throughout our home.

Well it was their home. Not mine. I felt out of place here

I reached the second floor. I walked fastly into her room, I would get yelled at if I ran in the house.

She had the biggest room, well this is her house.

Kara. Aunt Kara. My dad and mom disappeared, when I was 5. Ten years ago. Now I'm stuck with her. She isn't horrible, I could have worst. But she aggravating as hell. She acts like a needy little child. She's 37. But acts 6.

"Rycoo" she whined. Like she always does. "Does this look okay?"

She was in a long dark blue dress

My aunt wasn't ugly per say, she had well took care of, long, brown hair with natural light brown highlights, it was put into a bun right now

My aunt wasn't ugly per say, she had well took care of, long, brown hair with natural light brown highlights, it was put into a bun right now. She had tan skin and hazel eyes, with freckles.

"Yes aunt, it looks fine"

"Fine is not enough" she said as she whined.

"No. Don't change it looks good" I said annoyed. If she changed she would call me from my small room again. And complain again.

We agreed on that dress and I went back to my small yellow room downstairs. My cousins had bigger room, upstairs. Right now my cousins are getting ready for the party. That I'm not allowed to go to. Because I'm supposed to take care of the house

We got invited to a fancy Ball/party thing. I'm not sure of the pacifics but I know it's important.

I have 3 cousins. Emily, Adeline, and Elijah. Emily is 14, Adeline is 17, and Elijah is 18.

Emily and adeline gives me all the responsibility. Just like there mom, although Elijah helps me out alot, but he's also stuck up sometimes.

I checked the clock, it was almost time for the party so I opened my room door and followed the noise

Emily was in a short light blue dress