New Home?...

I laid my head down on my pillow sighing thinking back to what just happened.

-FlashBack 30 min-

I followed Ezra to the massive fancy looking doors that were the entrance so the castle looking house.

We were met with two people that matched the interior of the house. One as male other female

I looked around while Ezra was talking to the people that greeted us.

Everything I saw looked so shiny and expensive. Looking at what me and Ezra was wearing, it seemed like we were out of place.

I wasn't really dressed bad, I had a deep royal purple long-sleeved shirt on, with a waistcoat, that was a beige to match my pants that didn't reach down to my middle calf

Then it crossed my mind

Why was he wearing 'that' when he comes from over here.

But I don't know if he lives here.

"Ma'am?" The female said that was talking to Ezra. I figured that they were just servants or something. It reminds me of how I was practically a servant to my ratchet step mom. Hopefully they gets treated better.

"Oh um, yes?" Hoping this conversation leads to her telling me why I am here. And what happened to me.

"Follow me, please" she said timidly while turning around and started walking

I did as she asked, while gettig a good look of the huge place. I took a quick look behind me to see if Ezra was still there, he was walking towards one of hallways on the opposite side of the fancy room with the other servant following him.

We were in a huge room with openings for hallways when we entered, we took one of the hallways, it had may doors. I couldn't help but admire all of this, the whole land. It was so... dreamy. Something out of a fairy tale.

The female in front of me stopped facing one of the doors, opening it. Then leading me in

"This is your room. By the way, I am Vio. It's nice to meet you" she said with a soft voice and a small bow.

"Oh no need to be so polite. And its nice to meet you too Vio." I said. We were facing to eachother. Trying not be rude by getting sidetraced. "But um. Why am I here? How did I get here?" I asked a worried look.

"Sir will discuss that with you."

"Sir?"

"He's the one who owns our home."

"Oh wow. Will I meet him? Is he some sort of royalty?"

"There's no 'king' or 'queen' in this land. So no. But I get how you can get confused. Sir, also known as Seer the Founder of Shangri-la." Vio explained. "As you heard, he found this land. And yes, but he wants you to settle down and be a... little more presentable" she had soft eyes, I can tell she's trying not to hurt my feelings. But my feelings don't get hurt so easily anyways.

"Oh. And some other maids are going to come get you dressed I'm about 1 hour." Vio added "now I'm gonna go" she said while bowling for the last time hopefully.

"Oh wow. Okay, um talk to you later-?" I said with a confused tone. Not knowing what to say.

"Um yes. Se- See you later" she said timidly but a hint of curiousity. She turned around and quickly made her way out of the room. Well 'my' room.

Heh this is going to be interesting.

I looked around the room finally. I was amazed, once again