the confession

Due to her nonstop sniffs, Jungkook woke up. His eyes reached out for his pumpkin but what he got was a crying Y/n.

"P-pumpkin are you ok?" He suddenly got up and was worried about his pumpkin.

"I-is it hurting?? Doc doc." He started shouting, calling out for the doc until Y/n stopped him.

"Jungkook, Jungkook. I am alright. Sit, comon sit. Don't worry I am alright." She made him sit beside her. She couldn't help but hug him tightly.

"I-I am sorry." Were the only words that escaped from her mouth. She waited for his reply but got none. She looked at his face and was more tensed. But he said something which made Y/n shook.

"P-please Y/n don't make me fall for you more." He said those words in his mind, not having courage to say them on her face.

"Y/n you betrayed me again." He said to her. "But shall I call it a betrayal?? You-you were forcefully married to me and so was I and y-you have every right to c-choose whom to love."

"What are you saying Jungkook??" She broke the hug and looked at him. "B-but you know, you should have t-told me that you l-love someone else." "Wh-"

"Lemme speak. You know it's alright. I don't have any grudges against you rather I am happy for you that you f-found someone who can l-love you f-far more b-better than me. I will send the divorce papers-"

"Jungkook stop it. For god's sake stop." She said making him look down, as he was trying to hide his tears.

"Y-you think I l-love someone else?? It's you who doesn't even like me. And I do love someone b-but that someone is you." She said, gathering up all the courage she could.

She made him look at her in a shock. "What?? Yes I love you. This child in my stomach, it's your, it's your child Jungkook."

Jungkook became jungshook. He couldn't believe her words. He was confused as hell by whatever was happening with him.

"S-so the ch-child is mine? You l-love me?" He asked, his eyeballs popping out of his sockets.

"Yes you dumb person. But what do I do you don't even like me" She said to him.

Without wasting any damn minute he hugged her tightly but carefully. "Who told you I don't like you. I love you my pumpkin pie."

______________

To b continued...

Sorry for a short chapter