Susie Nightmare - Character Information 2

Full Name: Susie Nightmare

Nickname's: Hard Rocker, (By her Girlfriend Sunset Shimmer,) The Queen Bee of Crystal Prep Academy, (By her Best Friend Sunny Flare,) Hard Rocker, (By her Best Friend Sour Sweet,) Nightmare, (By her Best Friend Indigo Zap,) Suzu, (By her Best Friend Lemon Zest,) Crazy Hair, (By her Best Friend Sugarcoat,) The Troublemaker, (By Principal Cinch,) The Biggest Meanie of Crystal Prep Academy, (By Sci-Twi Aka Twilight Sparkle,) Etc.

Voice Actress: By Annette Leslie Jones

Age: 18

Species: Vampire Pony, (In Equestria,) Human, (In Canterlot City,) Etc.

Hair Color: Green and Purple

Skin Color/Coat: Light Green Coat, (As a Vampire Pony,) Light Green Skin, (As a Human in Canterlot City,) Etc.

Eye Color: Red

Gender: Female

Alignment: Lawful Good

Title: The Queen Bee of Crystal Prep Academy, (Formerly,) The Biggest Meanie of Canterlot High School, (Formerly,) The Co-Leader of The Mane Eight, Member of The Rainbooms, Etc.

Residence: Draco Flame and Radiant Hope House, 

Education: Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, (Formerly,) Crystal Prep Academy, (Formerly,) Canterlot High School, Etc

Occupation: Vice-President of The Canterlot High School Yearbook Committee, Member of The Mane Eight, The Mane Eight, Princess Celestria Student, (Formerly,) Student of Crystal Prep Academy, (Formerly,) Student at Canterlot High School, Music Store at The Canterlot Mall With her Best friend DJ PON-3, Babysitting Job With her Girlfriend Sunset Shimmer and they both take good care of their Sister's Silverlay and Megan Williams along with their Friend's Apple bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Etc.

Home: Equestria, (Formerly,) Canterlot City, Etc.

Clothing: Black Leather Jacket, Red T-Shirt with a Bat, A Gray Skirt With Three Bat's on it, Purple and Green Boots, Susie Nightmare's School Spirit Clothes, Susie Nightmare's  Motocross Outfit, Etc

Clothing: Black Leather Jacket, Red T-Shirt with a Bat, A Gray Skirt With Three Bat's on it, Purple and Green Boots, Susie Nightmare's School Spirit Clothes, Susie Nightmare's Motocross Outfit, Etc.