𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 » 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Tashikah's eyes hovered over the boys, Jasper and Emmett sparing and Emmett getting dragged around like a rag doll. She chuckles, crossing her arms over her chest. She sat on a large branch up in a tree, away from sight, but they knew she was around. She looked back down just as Emmett flew back in the air, courtesy of Jasper. Emmett wasn't so pleased with this, going on to shout, "Again!"

She tucked her phone back in her boot, choosing to ignore the vibrating messages that were most likely by him. She didn't know why he was being so persistent on speaking to her. Ever since graduation, he had been calling and texting. She had of course been ignoring him, only answering a few to tell him to fuck off. Tashi shook her head, getting rid of any thoughts about the blonde vampire as a jeep pulled up, Edward and Bella inside.

Bella and Edward quickly intertwined hands after getting out, the latter looking down at Bella's wrist where a bracelet laid, her explaining that it was a graduation present. Tashi's eyes hovered over, sensing the wolves arrive. Sam Uley, the pack Alpha in the front, Paul on his right, Jacob flanking his left. Tashi immediately identified Leah's wolf, a small barely noticeable smile rested on her cold lips.

She jumped down from the tree, landing on her feet, the wolves growling at her suddenness. She crossed her arms behind her, tilting her head, a smirk creeping up her lips. "Don't mind me, do continue, Edward." She encouraged, standing off to the side, Paul's wolf growling at her, only causing her to smirk in amusement.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward explained to his pseudo-father. Carlisle didn't seem to mind much, just glad they made an appearance. "They came. That's what matters. Will you translate?" Carlise steps forward, Edward nodding and following him. Bella greeted Jake's wolf, Tashi hissing at the boy in a teasing manner, making him growl a bit.

Tashi turned her attention back to the front, standing a few ways next to Carlisle. Alice took a place next to Bella, Jasper having went to Carlisle's side. "Welcome. Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them. Tashi, being the eldest of us, will have more experience to demonstrate as well." Tashi felt the wolves eyes turn to her for a few seconds before Sam looked at Edward, aware of his gift. "They want to know how the 'newborns' differ from us."