𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"That sure seems like quite the proposal." Aro spoke intriguingly, eyeing the twins in front of him. Caius sat in his throne, sharing a look with his mate. "It is, so what do you have to say? Will you agree to the conditions?" Tashi questioned, being as polite as possible because she wasn't taking an unnecessary risks. He hums, tapping his fingers in interest. "I'm not...the biggest fan of these conditions. So, hear my own. I will give you two years, then you marry into the coven, and your brother, and his fiance, join with you."

"Why do you want us so bad? You've done quite well for yourself so far. Why do you need us?" Takashi questioned, causing a glare to be sent by his sister, his outburst not helping the situation. "That's an interesting question. And you're very right, we've done very for ourselves. But there's nothing wrong with making sure you continue to well for yourself. Your abilities are very powerful. Which means they can be used against us, a risk I am not willing to take. These are my conditions. If you wish to see your dear Kalliope again, you will abide by them."

"Fine. Two years." Takashi agreed instantly, doing anything to see his mate again.

"Tashi?" Aro looked to her, he needed confirmation from both of them if this was going to work out. "Two years," Tashi nods. He smiled evilly, clasping his cold hands together. "Fantastic. Demetri, Felix, go and fetch the fiancé." He returned to his throne, not suspecting anything, but gosh did Tashi want to smirk. He just signed his death certificate.

Minutes later, Demetri and Felix returned, holding up Kallie as she tried to fight against their hold. Takashi turned around, his eyes landing on the woman he loved. "Kallie." She looked up, her eyes going wide at the sight of her mate. He runs over to her, the guards dropping her arms and she collapses into his arms. Tashi smiled at the sight, only ever wishing happiness for them. Everything was going back to the way it belonged.

"I thought you were dead," Kallie breathed out, clutching onto her mate.

"I promised I'd marry you. I had no intentions of breaking that." Kashi smiled, breathing in her scent, her face buried into his neck.