✿ 33 ✿

The sun was shining blindingly, streaming through the curtains of Jisung's spacious room. Chan had come in to wake up the younger boy, drawing back the curtains to let the sunlight flood in.

Jisung let out a sigh of annoyance as a beam of sunlight pierced through his eyelids, causing him to nuzzle even closer into Minho's embrace. Meanwhile, Minho responded by tightening his grip around Jisung's waist, making it almost impossible for him to escape.

Chan looked at the sight before him and couldn't help but smile. He smiled because he's extremely proud of how far jisung's come, from being in his own shell, to having someone he can rely on and vice versa.

And as much as he would want them to sleep some more, they have to get a move on if they want suits for prom.

Chan promised to drive them to the mall, but he had to leave after because he has business to attend to at the company.

With a swift motion, he forcefully pulled the duvet off the 'couple' and proceeded to vigorously shake them awake. After a considerable three minutes had passed, Minho finally stirred, lending a hand to rouse Jisung from his slumber as well.

"Breakfast is downstairs if you guys want any, if not, just put it in the fridge or the microwave. You have about half n hour to get ready, I need to be at the office soon." Minho was attentive but jisung was dozing off again.

The eldest of the three shook his head and just let them be for now, exiting the room and closing it on his way out.

"Pretty?" Minho called out to jisung who only hummed in response as he was fighting a losing battle with sleep.

Minho effortlessly lifted Jisung onto his lap, handling him as if he were as light as a feather, then gently caressed the side of his cheek.

"You gotta stay awake if you want chan to drive us there my love."

Jisung's eyes widened in surprise as he looked at the man sitting before him, the affectionate nickname doing justice in making him alert.

Minho looked striking with the sunlight accentuating his well-defined features. Jisung was amazed at how someone could appear so beautiful immediately after waking up.

Minho, too, was captivated. For how could he look anywhere else other than right at the most gorgeous person he's ever had the privilege of laying his eyes on.

"Min, you're staring again.." Jisung whispered, moving in closer to gently place his hands over Minho's shoulder and putting his face in the older's neck.

Minho's eyes lit up with a gentle smile, causing the corners to crease with warmth.

"Aren't I always though? Beautiful individuals are worth admiring, and out of everyone, you are the most stunning, my love."

Jisung teasingly bit Minho's neck and licked it, telling him to shut up with the cheesiness.

The neck bite caught Minho off guard and he was frozen in place.

"Did you just...bite me?" (By enhypen)

"Oh fuck I'm so sorry min-"

He swiftly detached himself from Minho's hug, though not completely,—repeating apologies under his breath—, as Minho continued to keep him in place with a firm grip on his waist.

Looking directly at jisung, Minho just grinned and said, "now what prompted you to even do that? Hm?"

Jisung's face grew even hotter as he stumbled over his words, causing Minho to let out a hearty laugh at his nervousness.

"Relax love. I'm just messing; though I will be getting you back for it." He winked at him and got off the bed, extending a hand to jisung, "let's go eat before chan gets mad, c'mon."