✿ 35 ✿

It was a tranquil Saturday and Minho barged into chan's house as if he owned the place. But then again, when doesn't he?

Chan wasn't home and jisung stopped in his tracks when he heard the door creak open.

His mouth was stuffed with cheesecake and his hand was stuck in the air, mid bite, as he slowly blinked at Minho.

Upon seeing jisung looking adorable as ever, his smile grew and he jogged over to him.

Jisung had to tilt his head a bit to look directly at him.

"Hi pretty."

He was pleasantly surprised and felt a rush of joy when Minho unexpectedly kissed his cheek.

Jisung swallowed his cake before answering, "hi yourself."

"Why are you here so early, it's,"—he looked at the clock,—"5:30am min."

"Do you not wanna hang out with me anymore?? You wound me my love." He twisted himself up and put on a performance feigning hurt and despair.

Jisung simply ignored him and his foolish antics, stepping aside to plop down on the couch.

Minho let out a sigh before trailing after him. He sat in jisung's lap and sprawled out, purposely squashing the poor boy under him.

"MINHO! GET OFFFF!"

"Not until you tell me why your mood is droopy, and before you ask how I can tell, I just know. Okay?"

"Fine. But could you please get off me?"

Minho did as told and sat cross legged beside him.

"Now what's the matter pretty? Hm?" Minho casually swept aside a few strands of his striking blue hair, tucking it neatly behind his ear.

"I really don't know, I mean I'm fine but I'm not at the same time, and...it's complicated."

Jisung continued to explain with a prominent frown and Minho listened intently.

After his little rant, Minho was sure of one thing.

"When was the last time you took your meds love?" His head tilted as he waited on jisung's response.

Like a lightbulb that's been turned on, he finally realized why his mood was all over the place.

Though he was a bit hesitant to say it out loud, hiding things from Minho was seemingly impossible.

"Yesterday morning...that's when I last took them." He answered with his head downwards.

Minho wasn't gonna be a hypocrite because even he forgot to take his before coming here.
So he, instead, grabbed jisung's hand and pulled him to the kitchen, pulling a chair for him to sit.

Jisung watched in silence as Minho cooked breakfast for him. Whenever he asked to help, the older just brushed him off and told him to just sit tight.

So he just waited until he was done.

~

They ate and Minho made sure jisung took his meds before they cuddled up on the couch, with an anime played in the background.

"Sungs?"

"Hm?"

"I have something for you in my car, wanna come see?"

Jisung looked at him with squinted eyes, wondering what he was up to this time.

"Kay hold on, I gotta get a hoodie."