"Because you say I am yours but you won't be mine."

Two Weeks later (Wednesday evening)...

"Mmmmm Lexa yes," Hallie moaned as Lexa smacked her ass as she fucked her from behind with her strap-on.

She could see Hallie's pussy clench around the strap.

"You're taking me so good," Lexa said fucking her harder.

Hallie started throwing it back causing Lexa to moan feeling the strap hit her clit just right. Lexa felt herself about to cum but wanted Hallie to get off first. She started fucking Hallie harder. She had one leg up causing her to go a little deeper and Hallie yelled out that she was cumming. Lexa hammered into her and was about to cum when her room door opened and green eyes met the shocked blue one.

"Oh my gosh," Clarke said as she quickly closed the door back.

"Fuck," Lexa whispered as she pulled out of Hallie, "You have to go like right now."

Hallie frowned, "What? Is it because of that girl?"

"Yes now hurry and put on your clothes!" Lexa said throwing on a big T-shirt and some spandex shorts.

Lexa ran out of the room to see Clarke sitting on the sofa expressionless.

"I am so sorry Clarke I never meant for you to see that," Lexa said nervously.

"It's fine Lexa I already knew you were having sex with other girls," Clarke said avoiding Lexa's eyes.

Clarke and Lexa both looked as her room door opened up and Hallie walked out. Just as Hallie was about to say she stopped when Lexa glared at her and just left.

"I didn't know you were going to come early," Lexa said.

"I texted you that I wanted to come earlier than six o'clock because I um missed you. So I suggested five o'clock. You didn't text back and now I see why," Clarke as she fiddled with her fingers, "Anya let me in on her way out. I shouldn't have come early since you didn't text back. It won't happen again."

Lexa just stood there not knowing what to do. She and Clarke made plans to hang out this evening and work on their project for a little and then watch a couple of episodes of The 100.

"Can we go ahead and start on the project?" Clarke asked softly.

"I um need to shower first... I promise to be quick okay?" Lexa said and Clarke just nodded.

As Lexa showered Clarke pulled out her phone and called Raven and of course, she answered on the first ring.

"Hey, bestie!" Raven said.

"Rave..." Clarke said her voice trembling. She was trying so hard not to cry.

"What the fuck? Clarkie what's wrong?" Raven asked concerned.

"I um walked on Lexa having sex with someone... I guess I shouldn't even be upset I knew she was having sex with other girls but seeing it sucks," Clarke said.

"Awww Clarkie I told you to stay away from Lexa she's no good for you and I know she gave you your first orgasm but she is not worthy of taking your virginity," Raven said seriously.

"But I like her Raven she's so sweet to me and she makes me feel good," Clarke said sadly. At this point, she just wanted Lexa in any way she could have her.

"Look just work on your project then come back to the room and we can start watching Riverdale and I'll order pizza. Anya is here so how about you invite Finn?"

Clarke smiled a little thinking about Finn, "Okay I'll text him."

"Okay love you bestie!"

"Love you too."