What your favorite Alan Becker character says about you!

TSC: You think you're the leader of your friend group and are good at animating!

TCO: You think this character is always a victim, gay, emo, and misses TDL... He's not like that.

TDL: You have a crush on this maniac, you think that he's a villain and gay for TCO... He's not.

Victim: HOW DID YOU EVEN LIKE THIS GUY?! DID YOU LIKE THE FANON VERSION BEFORE AVA 6 CAME OUT?! AND I KNOW YOU SHIP VICTIM X AGENT SMITH. (He seeks revenge for the person who changed his life, you want that to happen to you.)

Alan Becker/Cursor/Noogai: He's your favorite because he created this fandom, or you wanted to be like him. (I relate to you.)

Blue: You ship Yellow x Blue, and you like his skills... And you're probably taking drugs, hello fellow drug addict.

Yellow: You ship Yellow x Blue, and you like how smart he is... And you want to be a scientist like him. (It's not canon that he's a scientits. Wait, did I spell that correctly?)

Red: You're an animal lover, childish, and like to be possessed by a demon, and you make a lot of angst about him. (I SEE YOU REDDIE)

Green: You probably use the man face in your Roblox avatar, you love music so much that you learned how to make music by yourself. (Heh, I forgot that he's shipped by half of the characters in the series.)

Purple: You have daddy issues, fatherless, motherless, family issues, depression, gayness, and most importantly... YOU MAKE MILLIONS OF PURPLE ANGST AND GREEN X PURPLE EDITS-

MT/Mango Tango: You have a crush on him because of fanarts and how tall he is, and you probably shipped MT x Purple one time and you regretted it.

Navy/Royal Blue: You love abandoning your child and you ship MT x Navy. (I hate this dude.)

Pink/Orchid: You love her because of how she cared for her own child, you have mother issues and YOU SHIP MT X PINK! (I SHIP THAT)

Agent Smith/Shady: You have a crush on this dude and you ship Victim x Agent Smith.

Ballistic/Pixels: You ship either Hunter x Pixels or Agent Smith x Pixels, and you're also really short.

Hunter/Poop guy: You are surprisingly tall and you ship Hunter x Pixels.

Bathroom sign guy: YOU ACTUALLY LOVE THIS GUY??? ME TOOO!!!!

Bob: bob. That's it-

-----------------------------

Heh, gay