prologue

MORNING
.
.
.
.
*BEEP**BEEP* *BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

"Arghhh!.... Shut up! " I shouted slamming my fist on my alarm clock and completely demolished it. I sighed in dissapointed because I was having a good dream where
I was making out with a bowl of ramen until my alarm clock decided to end my dream.

" What a dissapointment.... " I grumble in annoyance I grab my phone inside the drawer and look at the time, since I destroyed my alarm I had to buy a new one.

"...5:00 am....it is still early in the morning Oh well might as well prepare myself for my school's debut. " I said standing up from my bed and to the bathroom to take a shower. I took off my clothes then I pulled the shower curtains and went inside before closing it.

After that I went back to my room to grab my uniform in the closet. Then I put them all on I looked at myself through the mirror to see if it looked okay on me. ".. Ehh... I looked fine... " I said

I headed down stairs to go, to the kitchen and make some breakfast.

"Now what should I make mhmmm.... " I said scanning through the fridge thinking what should I make. An idea popped up in my head. "(Gasped) I SHOULD MAKE EGGS BENEDICT!! " I exclaimed happily I grab all the ingredients I need for the dish, I turn on the stove then I put a pan on top of it and start cooking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
25 minutes

" Damn... I'm stuff... " I said holding my belly in satisfaction I then checked my time. And the time is 6:02 am. I stand up from my chair and pick up my plate then I put it in the sink I pack my bag and leave the house.

"Guess I'll have to walk to school. " I Thought and began heading to school.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip

"So this is the school I'm going to transfer, it's a lot bigger than I imagined. " I said in a surprise I was mesmerized by how big the school is.

I realized I've been staring at the school for a very long time

I realized I've been staring at the school for a very long time. I shook my head and head inside the school.

As I entered I saw a lot of students in the hallway. After entering school I can't help but feel nervous so I slap myself to gain some confidence and walk around the school hallway for a bit. But then I also remember I need to meet up with miss grace in her principal office. But the main problem is...

".....shit I don't know where her office is at.... " I facepalmed and grumbled in annoyance. I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

" Maybe I should walk around the school for a bit. If I don't find it I will have to ask someone to help me find the principal office. "I said and began walking around school.
.
.
.
.
.
10 minutes have passed and I still can't find the office all the students went to their first period. And now I'm on my own.

".. Damn it.... Maybe I should have asked someone instead... " I sigh as I continue walking, in the corner of my eyes i saw a girl carrying a pile of books without thinking for a second.