[ 10 ]

Both of you finally arrive at Toman's gathering place. 'Thats alot of stairs.' you thought to yourself as you saw the stairs and looked around. Mikey walked up the stairs as you followed him behind.

"Alright, Lets wait here." Mikey said as you both reach the top.

*Timeskip

Finally, all the Toman members are now here and gathered.

"For tonight's meeting, i'll introduce you to our new member. She will be the Fourth Division Captain." Mikey said loudly.

"S-she?!"

"its a girl?"

"why is a girl here??!"

the crowd yells.

"Shut it!" Draken yelled, the crowd immediately went silent.
Mikey stepped back and lets you have a speech to the members. You put your hands in your pocket as usual. You walked forward and looked around to the crowd. Your expression looks cold.
You sigh and finally spoke,

"As you guys know, i'll be the Fourth Division Captain. Im Yurika Ryutsukushi, but i suggest you should call me Ryu. Hopefully we can work together well, thank you."

You say to the crowd as they listen to you.

"And dont you ever underestimate girls."

You added while giving a cold stare. Your face then turned normal again, you smiled and waved at them as you stepped back. The crowd was surprised by your sudden change, but then they cheered for you.

"Meeting's dismissed." Mikey announced as people slowly left.

- • - • - • -

You walk beside Mikey and sigh, "Well that was quick," you say as you look at the sky. "Mhm. But things are getting tough soon." Mikey spoke as he also looked at the sky.

Then, you heard some people coming towards you and shouting your name,

"RYUUUU!" As all the Division Captains ran towards you.

You immediately look at them with a shocked look. "Wha-" You said as you saw them coming towards you. "Welcome, Ryu!" Chifuyu said with a smile. They all look at you with a smile. Your eyes are still widened, you turn to Mikey and blinks a few times. Mikey looks at you too then smiles.

"Welcome." Mikey said to you as he smiled.

You smiled back at him, then you turned to the Division Captains with a grin. "Thanks, all." You say while smiling at them. You guys then laugh together. You captured this moment in your head.. capturing all their smiles.

'What a weirdos,
but i like it here.'