[ 12 ]

Soon, you both arrive at your apartment. You get off his motorcycle, then look at him.

"Thank you Mikey.." You say shyly blushing slightly and looking away while scratching the back of your head. "Dont mention it." Mikey said as he smiles at you. "See you, Mikey! Be careful on the way!" You said to him while smiling widely and waved at him. "Thanks," Mikey answered as he smiled at you, he then drove off.

You finally got into your apartment room. you quickly lay down on your bed.

"Fyuhhh, that was kinda tiring,"

You lay down for a while, then you get ready to take a shower.

*Timeskip

It is now 09:18 PM, you get ready to go to bed. You hug your pillow, and stare at the ceiling.. remembering the moment you've spent with Mikey.

'He's actually so warm.. i like being near him,
i wanna hug him again..'

You blushed at the thought of it. Your face is as red as a tomato. You quickly bury your face under the pillow.

'FUCK!? WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIM??'

You try to sleep as you close your eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*ring!!

You quickly turn off your alarm. You rub your eyes before you get up and stretches. You look at the clock, 07:38. You sigh then walk towards the bathroom to take a shower.

*Timeskip, You did your weekend morning routine.

It is now 8:20, you're drinking your green tea as you watch the view from the balcony. A few minutes later, you saw someone coming towards your apartment riding a motorcycle.

"Mikey?!" You mumble to yourself as your eyes widened and you watch Mikey stop his motorcycle.

He was wearing a soft green colored oversized hoodie and black pants. He then looks around, and looks up. Your apartment room is on the 3rd floor, so its not that far. Mikey noticed you so he smiles and waves at you. Your eyes widened and you were surprised.

'What is he doing??!' you thought to yourself as you blush slightly.

"H-Heyy Mikey!!" You shout at him while waving your hand.

"Oii! Get ready, we're going out." Mikey answered as he also shouts.

"Be quiet!!!" Your neighbor shouted from their window.

"Said the one that always puts the speaker on full volume in the middle of the night." You mumble quite loudly as you roll your eyes. Mikey just laughed at you. You look at him laughing then stare at him for a while,

'Well that's a beautiful smile of his.' You thought to yourself as you smiled softly.

You then realized that you were still wearing your short pants and an oversized t shirt. You blushed as you get embarrassed, then quickly got into your room to change. Mikey then turns around and looks at the view as he waits for you.

- - - - - - - -

As you're ready, you walk outside to Mikey while putting your hand in your pocket as usual. You're wearing short black oversized cargo pants, a grey oversized t shirt, you're also wearing a white short socks and converse shoes. You bring your phone, some money, and your apartment room key and put it in your pocket.

"Where are we going?" you ask him as you stand behind him. "Come on," he said as he turned around and walked to his motorcycle. You furrowed your eyebrows and got irritated cause he didn't answer your question. "Cant you just answer my question-?!" you said in an irritated tone with an irritated look as you get on his motorcycle. "We're going to Mitsuya," He answered as he started to drive. You were surprised but kinda glad at the same time that he finally answered, "Oh, alright. Why though?" You asked him as you leaned into him and waited for his answer.

'She really talks a lot.' Mikey thought to himself as he smiled at the thought of it.

"You're getting your Toman Jacket, he needs to measure your size." Mikey answered. "Ahh, i see. Eh-?! Why Mitsuya though?? Wait- he's the one who has been making all the Toman's uniform?!" You asked him as you were surprised. "Mhm," Mikey answered as he nodded his head. "Woahh, cool!" You say with a smile. Mikey hummed and smiled too.

'Cute.' He thought of you.

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N
heyy guys, i mightt be not posting for a while cause i've been busy with school rn😩😞☠️ but i'll try to space some time to continue the story and post them:) sorry:cc !

btw this is what my oc's hair looks like if you're wondering-

:p
u can change it with yours/ur oc^^