13

Previous:
He took me to the mafia doctor and it was....
~~~
It was Kim jiwon. I was hella shocked to see her.
Jiwon:  YN!!! WHAT'S WRONG HYUNG???
Wujin: she is the mafia queen.
Soo ho:  mafia what???!!!!
Wujin:  it's not the time to talk but treat her quickly.
The last thing I saw before blacking out were my friends, The 8 squad.

Time skip
After 2 hours.
I woke up to see my friends, appa, bang Pd hyung and Wujin hyung sitting worried.
Yn: who died??
Appa: what who died??
Yn: why are you all sitting like someone died???
Jiwon: you are laying like dead and you're asking us???
Yn: where are my hyungs???
Bang Pd: first check yourself then ask about others.
Yn: I should go to them.
I stood up completely fine. I mean my stomach was still hurting as hell but yeah. I had to go.
Taesoo: you aren't going anywhere.
Yn: please. I need to go to them.
Appa: go.
Seo jun:  but dad-
Appa: let her go.
I went out to see Wujin hyung's car. I found the key in it. I took the car and drove it back to home.
I stood there and rang the bell and was welcomed by a hobi hyung who was dead serious. I smiled weakly to him, but he turned his back on me and walked away. Tears formed in my eyes. I now really regret being born. I am always a bad luck to wherever I go. I entered inside to see everything clear and my hyungs sitting on the couch. Jin hyung cooking. My breath became uneven and I walked stumbling towards my but I fell down holding my chest. This hole was disturbing me now.
All of them rushed towards me. I could see all of them were talking but I heard different voices.
They were saying:
" you're a disgrace"
Yn: yes I am a disgrace.
" you're a killer who tried to kill jk"
Yn: yes, yes, I am a killer. I am a bad person. I should die and I shouldn't have been born. I am a useless creature and I know all these. Please say something new.
End of yn pov
Suga pov
Yn, she has depression. She is saying things which I used to hear.
Yoongi: YN ! SEE ME! BREATH IN AND BREATHE OUT. FOLLOW ME!!
I said doing actions and she did as I said.
V: Hyung what's wrong??? Why is she acting like this.
Jimin: hyung say something.
Jin: yoongi , say something.
I stayed quiet until yn turned normal. I stood up and helped her stand up.
Yn: thanks hyu- I mean Mr min.
She said with tears in her eyes.
I left the spot immediately and all of them followed me.
V: hyung what's wrong??
I didn't say the truth.
Yoongi:  her breathing was uneven. I think she was having a panic attack.
Jimin: is she alright now??
Yoongi:  Why do you care??
Jimin: because-
He shut his mouth not knowing what to say. Hobi was silent the whole time. He looked disappointed. Yn came out of her room with her bag. She started walking out of the house.
Yoongi: where do you think you're going??
She didn't respond. I stood up and walked to my room.
End of suga pov
Yn pov
Yoongi hyung asked me something bu ti didn't answer to the question.
He went away and others followed him.
I quietly walked out of the house. I had only one place to go. My house. Yes, I built a house for me and my debut team to live there but now I don't think my dream will come true.

~~~~
To be continued
What hole was yn talking about??? Will they forgive her?? Why was the 8 squad there?? What steps will suga take towards curing her depression???
Let's see what happens.

Love ya 😘 💗
Byeeee