15

Yn woke up from her sleep and freshed up, she even noticed how her eyes were so red and puffy from crying. Thinking about why she cried, she started crying again. 🤦‍♀️
Finally she calmed down and left to her label. Workaholics here. Me too.
From morning she had been feeling really uneasy but she doesn't know about what. I told ya, shit is gonna get real. 😏. She entered the practice room to see all of her brothers already waiting. For a second, her eyes got blurry but she re-gained her consciousness. They all hung on to practice without talking to yn, Taehyung was glaring at her. I feel bad for yn. Yn kept her distance from them. Even she didn't attempt talking. While yn was gone for recording her last solo song of the album.....
Jin: did you see her eyes??
Yoongi: I did. Looks like she cried.
Jk sighed heavily.
Namjoon: I feel bad for her. Should we go talk to her.
Jimin: hyung if you want you can, but don't expect me.
V: me too.
Everyone's attention turned towards Hobi, he just was staring at the floor. He lost his bubbly personality after she went. He doesn't even talk.
Jin: hoba.....
Hobi: don't worry about me. Hang on to practice
They all were continuously practicing after yn's return.
After the practice, everyone went to eat dinner while suga and yn stayed back. Suga was in his studio doing something. Yn was in the dance practice room all alone. That's when yn's breath got uneven. She couldn't breathe properly. She held her chest and sat down on her knees. Her guess was correct. Thankfully she wrote her brothers a letter. She has a guilt that she performed only one show and now she'd be gone forever. She fell back uncomfortably. She was trying to breathe.
While on the other side, yoongi was passing by the practice room when he saw the lights were on. He frowned knowing no one was there. When he was about to turn off the lights, he saw a figure laying down in the corner of the room. He quickly recognized that it was yn. He rushed over to her. Pulling her onto his lap....
Yoongi: yn!!yn!! Look at me! Yn, please.
The girl weakly opened her eyes and smiled.
Yn: hyung.......I.....am....r..really....sorry.....for ....hiding.....the.....truth..
Yoongi: it's not the time for it. What happened??
Yn: no no......I won't.....survive.....and ......I....know that.......take.....care....of......yourself.....and.....the.....others........While......I am ......gone.....goodbye.....hyung.......

With that yn closed her eyes ,finding peace for herself, with a weak smile on her face. Yoongi's tears were falling uncontrollably.
Yoongi: YN!!ITS NOT THE TIME TO JOKE!!!! WAKE UP!!
He cried hugging the girl tightly. That's when he realized that there is a place called hospital. He quickly took yn in bridal style and rushed towards the car. He was driving the car so fast that if the police men caught him, he would end up in jail. He didn't give a fuck about any police men now. When transferring her to the stretcher, he saw the letter in her hands. All the people around him were pretty shocked because he was CRYING. Yes, he definitely suppressed his emotions but not now. He was about to open the letter when he got a call from Jimin. He picked it up and spoke while crying.

On call
Y: h-hello.
Jm : hyung, where are you?? Is yn with you??
Y: she is *sob*-
Jm: hyung, why are you crying???
V: who's crying??
Jm: Yoongi hyung.
J: yah! Yoongi! Whats wrong??
Y: hyung *sob* yn *sob*
Rm: what happened to yn??
Y: she- she- is- is in- in- the hospital.
Jk: why??
Y: she *sob* was *sob* saying that *sob* it was- was her last *sob* day.
V: tf she was saying?? It was her last day??
Y: hmm *sob*
Rm: ok stop crying.. we are coming...which hospital??
Y: xyx hospital.
Call ended
Yoongi continued crying. Just then the doctor came out. He stopped crying and went near the doctor.
Yoongi:  d-doctor, what- what happened to h-her??
Doc: she hasn't informed to you about her illness I guess.
Yoongi: w-what illness??
Doc: she had a hole in her heart, since childhood, before a month she was ready for the operation and then in the last appointment she canceled the operation. She hasn't been taking the medicines i gave her.
Yoongi: can she be treated now??
Doc: if we find a right heart to transplant, then we can try to save her. We have contacted the heart care center, they will give us any updates. Please have Hope, Mr. Min.
With that the doc left. Yoongi was crying uncontrollably again. Few minutes later all of the members ,with bang Pd hyung ,arrived.
V: Hyung, where is she??
No answer.
Jk: hyung what's wrong??
No answer again.
Rm: hyung, say something.
Yoongi: we - we almost are losing her now.
Yoongi said in between his tears.
Jin: what do you mean by that???
Yoongi: she has a hole in her heart, she needs an other heart to be transplanted. She is barely alive now.
Hobi: what- what do you mean by that??
Yoongi: she was ready for the operation a month ago, but after that incident, she refused to get the operation done.
Jimin: so- s-she knew it the whole time??
Yoongi nodded looking up to see everyone's tears falling down.
V: i-its all because of u-us.
Rm: it's *sob* nobody's fault here. HYUNG , you told she had a letter.
That caught everyone's attention .
Yoongi: I- I have it.
Jin: did you read it??
Yoongi shook his head as no.

-----------------------------------
To be continued
So how was the surprise??? I hope yn will come back back them 😢. I can't see them like this. What do you think she wrote in that letter?? I will make sure to make it more emotional by adding my special spell to the letter. Be ready with tissues.

So I hope you all are loving it.

Love ya all ❤ 😘

Byeeeeee