Hate me.

enemies to lovers(?) au

__________________________

Enid's eyes snarl at the look of the lone goth girl sitting at the front of the class. Her possible domestic glare never ceases to function in dispatch through her spine.

The blonde's eyes narrow, her mouth formed a slight sneer at the sight of Wednesday. Her abomination for her is unbearable, why you must ask in oddity? Throughout her childhood Wednesday despised and pressurized her possible opposite because of her annoyance and appearance. It still lacerated Enid's heart. But until now, her dispassionate and ruthless personality persisted.

The class bell rang as students rush impulsively out the door, bumping into eachother but did not seem to regard. This was their last class of the day and a wave of consolation whispered through Enid's body, walking towards the door.

    "I catch sight of you, looking deep with abhorrence. Sinclair." A monotone voice catches the bright girl's attentiveness. A look of agape masked her face hearing the last word. The nickname... It's so.. nostalgic. Enid found this as her new moment.

She turned around facing the emotionless girl in front of her.

     "You've noticed huh?" Enid drawls.

     "How can I not must be? It is unmistakably perceivable Enid." Wednesday's eyes hooded. Examining her past 'friend's' appearance and face. "You have not changed much. I could validate you with ease." The dark girl continues.

    "Is that so? I could say the same to you." Enid raises an eyebrow, a smirk plastered, with her arms crossed against her chest.

Wednesday got expatriated of her, attempting to walk past her and exit the room intentionally and indifferently.

    "Where do you think you're going goth girl? Aren't you gonna pay for the trouble you've caused me  in the past?" The blonde cups her hand on Wednesday's arm, obsurely raising her voice at the smaller one. She grimaced.

    "Who are you to order me around?" Wednesday jerked her arm out of Enid's unnaturally forceful grip.

Wednesday then again venture to walk out the door. "Tell me." The bright girl's voice solemn. Eyes filled with loathe into Wednesday.

The smaller one turns around again, a hint of oddness striked her.

A sharp blow and smack flung through Wednesday's face on the spur of the moment with Enid's hand, the sharp sting lingered around her cheeks for awhile.

    "You've caused me so many troubles throughout my childhood. It speered a pit deep into my heart Wednesday Addams. You hurt me so much." Enid's eyes were glossy at this point. Powerless of any more words setting off out of her mouth. Wednesday was in a loss of words furthermore.

     "That's right, Enid. Hate me. Hate me with all your guts and determination." She says, before wiping tiny drops of blood from her mouth using her thumb. "Bring me down to hell, tell your friends I'm shitty, an asshole that ripped your heart and mind out brutally, punch me, slap me, despise me and present your bitterness and antagonism towards me. Just know that I let no one else ever even touch you other than I."

Enid's heart had surrendered beating for a moment. A strange feeling gushing over.