strappity strap(smut aka pt.22)

"H-hey.. don't rush too much dummy." Enid pushes Wednesday gently by her chest to refrain themselves from another make out session.

"Why? Isn't this what you wanted?" Wednesday protests. "Well.. yeah but-"

"No buts. let's make a baby."

The blonde was taken aback by the sudden statement, and there she turned as red as a tomato.

"W-what!?? Wednesday you don't even have a penis!"

"Oh right." she paused, "Perhaps a strap should help?" Wednesday's stated naturally. She turned even redder by the dirty thoughts that conquered her head. "Y-you're crazy..." she mumbled.

"Only for you cara mia." She pushed Enid on the wall and starts exploring her body with her hands, their lips colliding fighting for dominance.

Suddenly, Enid felt a hand massaging her inner thigh, going higher and higher. "We-Wednesday.."

Her lips traveled to her neck and collarbone, placing purple and red marks all over. Wednesday slowly reached Enid's clit, drawing tiny circles on it making Enid moan softly and gripped tighter to Wednesday.

The shorter one looked up at her "Can I?" she asked for permission. Enid once again, nodded while covering her mouth.

Wednesday walked away to get the strap that has been lingering on her drawer for a while now, and got back to Enid which is now on bed, her panty at the ankle of her feet, her legs spread a little and gulped when she saw Wednesday already wearing the strap around her hips. "Y-you think it'll fit?" Enid asked nervously.

"Only one way to find out." She approached the dripping wet girl and rubbed the tip of the plastic dick right at her entrance. "mmm.. please.."

There, Wednesday shoved it in her which caused a loud moan escaping Enid's mouth. "F-fuck.." The dark girl starts to move slowly, but in a matter of seconds increases the pace.

Every time she would thrust in and out, Enid would moan over and over again, lost in the sensation of being fucked harshly by her roommate.

"aah.. mmm, it feels so good W-Wednesday.." her eyes rolling to the back of her head, grinding in at the same time she thrusted. "You like that huh?" she spreads Enid's legs even more to provide more access, and so, it did.

Enid feels herself clenching onto the strap because of the sensation inside her building up, begging to be released as Wednesday fucked her harder than ever.

"I-I'm close, don't stop please..!" Enid had already scratched Wednesday's back from her claws, that just adds more pleasure to Wednesday despite her pain tolerance.

"Wednesday!!" she screamed to the top of her lungs when white liquid covered the dick inside of her. She finally pulls out and layed down with Enid, catching their breaths from the moment they just had.

Enid turns to Wednesday, burying herself on her chest as they cuddled. "I love you."

"I love you too."