#9|𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

Hello dear readers !
How are you all ?

The thing is I am very thankful to you all .
Love you all *kisses*.

Vote Target : 100+
Comment Target: 15+

(Kindly don't be a silent reader and encourage the writer by voting and presenting your views about the story.)

Sorry in advance for mistakes, kindly enlighten me if there any .

•🌼•

After I saw her today wearing those jeans , showcasing her hour glass figure

After I saw her today wearing those jeans , showcasing her hour glass figure . She took my whole breath just in a second .

I whispered words to calm her and she tightened her hold around me .

"Breath with me , Buttery."
"Don't cry my bacha."
"Shhh , calm down its nothing."

I didn't remember when I gave her a nicknameband called her Bacha but it suits her so much . She is a delicate flower but also a strong person who had been bearing all the challenges of life alone while raising a kid.

She fits with me like a missing puzzle piece , her flawless body is thin and fragile . Her skin is milk white but her face is pale and her eyes dark brown ,  high cheek bones . Her mid length hair makes me go crazy for her. She reaches upto my shoulder level  and got tonned legs.

I stroked her hair and she calmed down as I can feel her heartbeat normalising.

My hold is not so loose not so tight , she looked up in my eyes with her teary vision.

I brought my hands upto her face and cupped her face while wiping her tears with my thumb.

"Are you okey?" I asked her and she gave a light nod.

Then she stepped back from my hold with widened eyes and a little red hue spreading across her cheeks.

My lips tugged up from one side of my mouth threatening to form a smile after seeing her blushing face. She looked cute while blushing.

She looked away in Embarassment and moved towards my car in long strides avoiding my gaze .

I moved behind her smiling like a fool I am for her and drowning in her love every second , every day and in every thought she is mine, Only mine .

She reached the passenger door and was about to open it but like a gentleman I am , I opened it for her gesturing her to sit down.

"Welcome My Queen." This thought replayed in my mind.

She didn't meet my gaze and started fidgeting her fingers . I noticed her nervousness of being with me as she doesn't know me well .
But soon , she will start knowing me , she will be mine and will become my wife — Adhvika Rajveer Singh Rathore.