#4|𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

This Chapter is Unedited.
- Sorry in advance for the mistakes

Vote and comment your views ❤️

                          🌸

    My eyes fluttered open and saw the ceiling of white colour but I was in the garden looking for Rehan

    My eyes fluttered open and saw the ceiling of white colour but I was in the garden looking for Rehan . I sat on the bed in jerk and looked around my surroundings.

I saw Jaya aunty and Dadi sitting beside my bed with Rehan sound asleep in jaya aunty's arms . When they saw me Dadi put her hands on my head .

"Beta are you ok ?" She asked .
"Yes Dadi but Rehaa-" I choked while speaking .

"He is ok beta , I told your Massi maa and she was relieved that you were with us." Dadi replied while stroking my hair .

My vision blurred with unshed tears and I felt my lips trembling again .
Suddenly a manly hand came and wiped my eyes . I looked at the source but couldn't figure out the face as more tears were making their way out .

"Arey Beta , Don't cry." Jaya aunty said .
I wiped my tears away and looked behind me to figure out the man but saw no one there .

I focused in front of me as Dadi came and sat on my bed taking my head in her lap consoling me .

"You are like my daughter Adhvika , Never cry I can't see you breaking yourself." She whispered as she stroked my hair and My heartbeat started normalising.

"Beta if you say my son can drop you home." Jaya aunty said with concern.

"No problem aunty , I can manage." My voice croaked.

"No beta , she is right you should take care of yourself , we can't put risk on you and your baby." Dadi said now looking in my eyes .

"But Dadi -" I tried to say but Dadi put her hand on my mouth .

"You must listen to us beta." She said and Jaya aunty nodded in yes.

"Okay Dadi." I replied while nodding .

As I completed My sentence , Rehan woke up and started crying and wiggling in Jaya aunty's arms .

"Shhh beta ." I stroked his hair but he didn't stop crying.

"Mumma... Daddd.." He started speaking continuously. But the words from his mouth made me happy as hell but the word dad made my heart clench in pain .

"Breathe , Adhvika." Dadi said from behind when I noticed that I was holding my breath .

"Shhh baby , Mumma is here ." I cooed.

He finally looked at me with teary eyes and made grabby hands . I picked him up and he put his head on my shoulder clutching my dupatta in his little hands .