-06-

After their discussion, they returned home, gearing up for the real drama to unfold in the office the next day.

As Adi and Haris drove home, their conversation turned to Fiza:

Haris: "Bro, I have to admit, that girl is sharp as a tack."

Adi: "Exactly, that's why her business thrives. She's no ordinary businesswoman, bro."

Haris: "True, but Mom suggested inviting Fiza over for dinner. What should I do now?"

Adi: "I guess we can extend the invitation after the competition. You can let her know about it when she comes over."

Haris: "Yeah, you're right."

********************************

Back at Fiza's house, she was determined to uncover the person who was benefiting from the office while also betraying them. With this mission on her mind, she eventually went to sleep.. None of her workers knew it yet, but big changes were coming that would shake up their calm office.

The next morning brought chaos to the office, echoing the drama from the day before. Despite the commotion, there was a collective sigh of relief that the designs had escaped unharmed. However, one person stood out, trembling with fear amid the chaos.

Fiza strode into the office, resplendent in a sleek black top paired with cream pants, accentuated by a flowing blue coat. Her graceful heels clicked confidently with each step, exuding an air of authority. As she entered, the office workers glanced up, their expressions a mix of surprise and apprehension. 

Fiza Qazi

Fiza Qazi

Leading the charge, Fiza made a beeline for her cabin, with Rhea trailing close behind. Their silent exchange spoke volumes, a silent affirmation of their shared mission.

"Is everything in place?" Fiza inquired, her voice steady and resolute.

Rhea nodded in affirmation. "Yes, ma'am. I've carried out your instructions as directed."

"Good. Did you make the announcement as planned?" Fiza queried further.

"Yes, ma'am. I made the announcement earlier this morning," Rhea confirmed.

Satisfied with Rhea's response, Fiza turned her attention to the task at hand. Reviewing the CCTV footage with meticulous precision, she compiled a list of suspects, her keen eye discerning the guilty parties from their expressions alone.

"Send them in," Fiza instructed, her voice ringing with authority.

The individual responsible for the chaos found themselves amidst the group summoned by Fiza. Fearing the consequences of being called out, they felt a surge of panic. As they contemplated their options, the thought of fleeing crossed their mind.