• •APPLICATIONS• •

RULES

RULES

1. TPWK
this should be obvious but based on my experiences with Anagapesis (my other applyfic), it's not. Please be kind to me and everyone else participating. And if you don't get accepted, don't be rude about it to me or anyone who was accepted.

2. No plagiarism
All oc's should be your own creations and ideas. Don't copy any storylines or traits from other characters. I want creativity, not laziness.

3. Give me diversity
This is not limited to sexuality, gender identity, or ethnicity. I also want disabilities, mental illnesses, different family lives, etc. Not every character should be the same; that's boring. First password: what's your favorite drink?

4. Be active
I understand that life happens, so I don't expect you to immediately comment/vote on every chapter that comes out. But if your character(s) get accepted, I'd like you to be active and participate in commenting and voting. Please let me know if you're going on a break/hiatus, which is fine, of course!

5. Character limit
You can submit up to 3 characters, but I'll probably only accept two at the most. I know you love your oc's, I certainly love mine, but I can't be going through 10 forms submitted by one person.

6. Be patient with updates
I'm slower than most with updates due to health issues, and I need you to be mindful of that. Don't spam my comments or message board with 'when is the next update' or 'update please'. Second password: post this on your message board to get the word out there!

7. Your character may have storylines you don't like
...but are good for the story. I am the author, and I know what plotlines I need to have to keep the story on track and also keep it enjoyable. This fic will be EXTREMELY unserious, so all plotlines will be mostly lighthearted. But yes, your oc may have a plotline that you don't like, but ultimately will help the story develop.
By applying to this, you are giving me permission to do what plotlines I want to do with your character. Of course, your characters are not mine - they will always remain yours. Please let me know if you have any questions about this rule - I know it's very long and confusing!!

8. Graphics
If you'd like to make graphics for this book, you certainly can! I will use them! You can send them to me through my email sidneyhansley93@gmail.com or through my instagram @/elenathestargirl

9. You must agree to these to be accepted
If I see any of the rules above broken (except for the graphics; graphics aren't necessary and they are completely optional), I will not accept your character, and if I've already accepted them, I will replace/remove them and block you.

 You must agree to these to be acceptedIf I see any of the rules above broken (except for the graphics; graphics aren't necessary and they are completely optional), I will not accept your character, and if I've already accepted them, I will replac...