Years later Note

Hello everyone!

I never expected this to still be read all these years later. I just wanted to say thank you once again.

I am contemplating picking this back up and continuing it, but I don't know if I will do everyone I had in mind before. That would be a lot.

I have decided to rewrite majority of the chapters as younger me had some weird things that didn't make sense back in like 2015 or 2014

I can't promise a set date when the chapters will be back up but just wanted to let you all know.

I will be taking out the Megumi & Kuroo storyline, as well as Kenma kicking her out of the house as it was so random & unlike him. Kuroo won't be such a big flirt because let's be honest the man acts goofy but he would be a gentleman but still a huge tease. The time skips all over the place will be spread out and not so fast.

After seeing the movie, I have gotten inspiration to want to write again.

My babies 🤧

I also can't promise timely updates, perfect writing, and that this will never be dropped in the future but I did want to rework and try to write as much as I could.

Do you guys have a preference bc I did write this in First POV but lately I like writing in third pov.

Which would you all like?

Also which characters would you like to see for sure?