Sexualities

Dream may or may not know it but he's Androsexual (the sexual attraction to men, males, and masculinity).

Now, Nightmare is very much aware of this and has been thinking about this for a while but he's still confused. He thinks he's a pansexual but the more he thinks about it, he thinks he's more of a demisexual...since the only crush he has in 500+ years is Killer.. and it took him AT LEAST 10 years to develop an interest in Killer while working with him.

Killer is an Omni and he prefers men for some reason (mostly due to the fact that he's a submissive and horny bitch-).

Cross is subconsciously Gynosexual while he claims that he's gay.

Horror is also Gynosexual but different from Cross, he knows it. He first realized it when he found femininity to be extremely sexually appealing. It is mostly due to Lust that he realizes that there is more to life than straight and gay.

Dust is gay.

Blue used to be "straight" but after working as a star sans and traveling the multiverse, he realized that he didn't even find women attractive in the first place and much preferred men.

Lust used to be straight but after experiencing gay sex, he was never the same anymore.

Ink's sexuality is pansexual whenever he has his emotions but becomes aromantic whenever he runs out of paint. (Yes, he's still down for that nana but just doesn't feel the whole "thrill")

Classic thought he was straight until he realized he was not. He learned that after interacting with women.

Fell/Red doesn't admit he's gay in front of his brother but he is homosexual.

The God of literal death believed himself to be Aroace mostly due to the fact that he was scared of loving until he met Geno. (He's Bi btw)

Geno is Demisexual.

Epic used to be straight until he met Killer.

Ccino is Reciprosexual (a sexual orientation on the asexual spectrum meaning someone who does not experience sexual attraction unless they know that the other person is sexually attracted to them first.). He learnt that after working in the cafe for years.

Error doesn't want to admit it but he's gay but claims he's Bi.