Chapter 1

Fort Salem was in ruins. Where once young witches learned to control their power and were pushed beyond their limits to survive in war were now just the ruins and the ash of the fire that robbed the witches of their home. Raelle, Abigail, Scylla and Tally could still remember the sight of their burning home, the flames of the obstacle course and the barracks lighting up the sky for two days and nights till nothing over the ground stood anymore.

Now they stood together in a circle as a unit. A unit without its final member because young small Olivia died protecting them to give them the chance to change the past. The group thought of what to do on the run. Why couldn't they just go back and change some things so that the future they lived in wouldn't happen and their family, friends and coven mates didn't need to die a gruesome death one by one. Especially the death of Olivia laid on their hearts. How they found her body, tortured and killed by the Camarilla. Their little sister paid for a mistake made by them with her life.

They swore to themselves that if going back works that they will protect her with their lives and made sure nothing bad would ever happen to her or they would feel the wrath of the strongest witches alive.

But making the idea into a plan was the hardest part. They researched hundreds of old books and Scrolls of Fort Salem and the Tarims Collection to come up with a way to go back in time. But they found a way. A rune circle on the ground and they needed to chant in mothertounge.

They were in an underground shelter that they found randomly while searching trough the ruins for survivors. The runes needed were drawn on the ground in an onctagon formation. They stood  behind the north, east, south and west runes and waited holding hands anxiously for the full moon to get to it's highest point to start the ritual. "We really do this huh?" said Raelle. "It's the only choice, the only thing left for us to do. You know this Rae. With this we will change the course of the war and stop the camarilla. We will protect everyone and become strong enough so that we can win and Olivia won't need to sacrifice herself to allow us to continue. " replied Abigail.

They all lowered their heads. They all remembered how they found the body of their youngest unit mate. The dark cave, the camarilla long gone, just leaving one thing behind, the mutilated and tortured body of their little sister without her vocal chords. The last image of her. Her empty eyes, her hair smeared with blood, her hands embracing the battle charms of her sister and the one Raelle made for her before they entered basic. If everything worked out fine she should even be back with them

"For her"

And everything went black