Sasuke's Journal Entry (7)

"Which is better? The regrets of choosing a void heaven or the pain of walking in a blooming hell?"

Yes, I saw him again.

Uzumaki Naruto, the very man who has me craving his love, I met him again today. I even carried him to his apartment...

Just an hour or two ago, I had so nonchalantly written about how I would try to drown myself in alcohol to forget that man. But look at the damn fate...

He was at the same bar Suigetsu took me to...

It was most likely a coincidence.

However, there was something different about him today.

What was it?

It was not the fact that he was drunk, but those cerulean eyes... they looked at me with the most affectionate and desperate look I've ever seen on any man's face.

He looked like he was trying to protect his most precious one with his life...

He pushed away the girl who was kissing me... and he even said he liked me, but he failed to clarify who he liked.

Is it me? Or Sai again? It shouldn't matter...

I had sworn never to let him interfere with my life again... and yet, here I am, an Uchiha, not sticking to his oath.

He makes my heart flutter and makes my stomach do a funny little dance. Just the sight of him is as hypnotic as the Siren's song.

However, I don't want to live in a false fantasy again, for I don't know if his words were meant for me or Sai... after all, he did mistake me for Sai once when he wasn't even drunk. There is no denying that it can not happen again.

But, I liked it. That protective instinct of his. I... crave it.

Just why am I unable to forget that guy? He isn't anything great... he is just... a man with the most passionate heart that burns with the fury of the sun.

Well... I don't know. I sound selfish even to myself right now, but I want him back.

Naruto, I want you back.

But I know he won't be able to love me without feeling the pain of losing Sai... my looks will always be a traumatizing reminder for him.

... Like chains of hot, sharp metal that will cling around his throat and suffocate him every time his eyes would set on me... and then he'll reach a point when he won't like that feeling... he won't like me.

And I don't want this to happen. I can't bear the thought of him hating me.

And so, I chose to make a brave decision.

I chose to leave him behind...

I chose to live with regrets...

I chose to let him go...

I chose... a void heaven.

~recorded on the night of the "Waxing Crescent"

*Waxing Crescent - when the moon is 35.29% visible and is crescent

A/N: Hello everyone!
Loooooooong time no see, huh... How are you all?
I'm fine too in case you wished to know
( ´∀` )b
(Sorry for overestimating my importance-)
Anyway, sorry for the... I won't call it a delay. It was practically a hiatus period.😅
And then I didn't know how to restart, but I read somewhere that if I don't know what to post, just post something mediocre.
So, I hope y'all don't mind!
(;^∀^)
Anyway, take care, everyone, and I'm back this time for real.
See you all in the next chapter!
Author sound out~ ✌🏻