𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3: The Sleepover (Part 1)

♡︎𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕♡︎
♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧 ♥︎
♫︎sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ♫︎
🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ Blue Hair- TV Girl🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

~

We're walking over to Tanjiro and Nezuko's house, chatting about what we will do at the sleepover.

"We'll play truth and dare, it's a rule!" Aoi grins.

"And spin the bottle-" I add

"Mhm" Nezuko responds. She's on her phone looking for something, and she looks visibly annoyed.

"What are you searching for Nezuko?" Kanao inquires.

"Ughh, I'm searching for the Tokito twins on social media but I can't find them." Nezuko groans.

"Tanjiro must be following one of them, isn't he close with Muichiro?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yup, but I still can't find them-" 

"Just ask them face to face, we're here you know," Aoi says.

We stop outside the Kamado residence. It's a very pretty house, with beautiful flowers surrounding it and the moonlight illuminating it with a pretty glow. 

I sigh. "It's been such a long time"

"You were here last week what do you mean girl-" Nezuko starts to say

"SHUT UP, lemme enjoy the vibe" I cut her off

We enter inside, instantly my face is smacked with a pillow.

"HEHE, HI GUYS~" Zenitsu shrieks

I yelp. "WHAT THE FUCK ZENITSU?!" 

"Hii, come on up, we're waiting for you," Zenitsu says while ignoring me.

Okay.

Alright.

So this bitch wanna play a game? I'll give him a game.

I take the pillow from Zenitsu's hands and smack him in the head. Hard.

"That's what you get, you little piece of shit." I huff.

"Way to go Y/n" Nezuko whoops 

"A well-deserved headshot" Aoi laughs

"Mhm," Kanao smiles.

"Owwww, Nezuko-Chan~ Please check my head for some swelling~" Zenitsu simpers while going over to Nezuko.

"Get the fuck away from her before I hit you again"

"Fine" Zenitsu rolls his eyes.

"Oh, hey you guys came!" Tanjiro had entered the main hall. "You all will be sleeping in Nezuko's room, my younger siblings are not home for the night, they have gone to grandma's, so no disturbance is assured" He smiles.

"All right." Kanao nods "Let's go, shall we?" She turns to us.

"Yea," I reply. We head over to Nezuko's room and settle everything down.