𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: Shopping Spree

♡︎𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕♡︎
♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧 ♥︎
♫︎sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ♫︎
🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎Popular- TheWeeknd🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

~

As we gather around Nezuko, laughter fills the room, and I can't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for my friends. I mean, how did I get these thoughtful and pretty bitches?

"Nezuko, this is amazing!" I exclaim, squeezing her hand tightly. "Thank you so much for planning this!"

She grins, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Anything for my favorite people! Now let's have breakfast."

With renewed energy and excitement coursing through us, we quickly finish breakfast and start getting ready for the day ahead. 

It was utter chaos, yes.

But it was fun too.

~

We arrive at the shopping area to pick out swimsuits, excitement buzzes in the air, and I can't help but feel a flutter of nerves as I glance at Muichiro, hoping beyond hope that we'll end up together.

Waittttt-

Naur.

Is it okay to do so with my crush?

I mean I already told you that I haven't been able to have a proper crush before-

I did binge To All The Boys I've Loved Before and Never Have I Ever

But to hell with it. I couldn't understand half of it.

Nezuko cuts off my thoughts by saying- "Alright everyone!, I specifically made some pairs and a trio since we are an odd number" and off goes my girl boss, pairing everyone off for the shopping excursion. Yuichiro, Nezuko, and Kanao form the only trio, Aoi and Inosuke are paired up, and the same with Tanjiro and Zenitsu, leaving Muichiro and me as a pair. My heart races with anticipation as I steal a glance at Muichiro, who seems equally surprised and perhaps a little flustered by the arrangement.

Is he falling in love with me as well...?

Yup people, I just indirectly admitted that I'm in LOVE with Muichiro. 

I mean a crush is a different thing, but love is a WHOLE ANOTHER LEVEL. I mean, is it weird that I fell for him as soon as I saw him? I have heard of "Love at first sight" but I don't know much.

Hoping to god he returns those feelings someday.

"Alright, Y/n and Muichiro, you'll be shopping together," Nezuko finishes with a grin.

As we step into the bustling shopping district, Muichiro and I exchange nervous glances, unsure of what to expect. We browse through the shops, admiring the colorful displays of swimsuits and beachwear.

Muichiro surprises me by taking the lead, grabbing my hand and guiding me through the maze of racks and shelves with ease. His quiet confidence puts me at ease, and I find myself relaxing in his presence.

As we browse, I can't help but admire the way Muichiro pays attention to every detail, carefully considering each swimsuit before presenting it to me. His thoughtful gestures leave me speechless, and I can't help but feel a surge of gratitude for his kindness.

"Here, try this one," he says, handing me a swimsuit with a small smile. "I think it would look great on you."

I take the swimsuit and head to the fitting rooms, my heart fluttering with excitement. As I try it on, I can't help but feel a rush of confidence wash over me. The swimsuit fits perfectly, hugging my curves in all the right places.