𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5: The Sleepover (Part 3)

♡︎𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕♡︎
♥︎𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨♥︎
♫︎sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ♫︎
🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎I Like The Way You Kiss Me- Artemas🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

~

I turn to face her, forcing a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just needed a moment alone."

Y/n's brows furrow with concern. "Are you sure? You seemed a bit off back there."

I chuckle lightly, trying to brush it off. "Just tired, I guess. It's been a long day."

She doesn't seem convinced, but she doesn't press further. Instead, she leans against the bathroom counter, studying me intently. "Well, if you ever need to talk about anything, you know I'm here, right?"

Her genuine concern tugs at my heartstrings, and for a moment, I forget all the confusion and frustration swirling inside me. "Thanks, Y/n. I appreciate that."

We stand in silence for a moment, the air thick with unspoken words and tension. I want to reach out to her, to tell her everything that's been on my mind, but the words stick in my throat.

Before I can gather the courage to speak, there's a knock on the bathroom door. "Hey, you guys okay in there?" It's Nezuko's voice.

Y/n shoots me a glance before answering, "Yeah, we're fine. Just having a talk."

I give her a grateful smile as she opens the door to let Nezuko peek inside. "Alright, just making sure. Dinner's almost ready, so come out when you're ready."

As soon as Nezuko leaves, Y/n turns back to me, her expression softening. "Seriously, though, if you ever need to talk, I'm here. And I mean it."

I nod, feeling a weight lift off my shoulders at her words. "Thanks, Y/n. I'll keep that in mind."

With a small smile, she leaves the bathroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts once again. As I stare at my reflection in the mirror, I can't help but wonder if maybe, just maybe, there's a chance for something more between us. But for now, I'll focus on getting through this week and seeing where it leads.

~

♡︎𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕♡︎
♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧 ♥︎
♫︎sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ♫︎
🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎Telepatía- Kali Uchis🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

~

After dinner, the atmosphere in the Kamado household shifts from tense to lively. Laughter fills the air as everyone gathers in the living room, ready for a pillow fight to let off some steam.

"Alright, pillow fight rules!" Zenitsu announces, his excitement noticeable. "No hitting below the belt, no throwing pillows with heavy objects inside, and most importantly, have fun!" He grins.

Good to see this side of him.

With a mischievous grin, he picks up a pillow and swings it at Tanjiro, who dodges just in time, retaliating with a pillow of his own. 

Nope, forget what I said

Soon, chaos erupts as feathers fly and pillows are swung with abandon.

I find myself in the midst of it all, ducking and dodging as pillows come flying from all directions. Aoi and Nezuko team up against Inosuke, their laughter contagious as they try to overpower the energetic boy.