Chapter II: Hectic Schedules

When they started their chosen path as trainees, they could have never imagined the lives all of them would be living in a few years.

Hard work and diligence would bring them there.

As trainees, a day consisted of dance practice, vocal lessons, singing practice, pronunciation lessons, interview training and the list goes on... all while sleeping as little as possible, keeping the schedule tight and leaving no room to breathe or even eat properly. They had to keep their slim and fit physique or they would harshly be criticized by staff and managers.

Between all this stress and in this hectic life is where it all started.

A shy boy was slowly coming out of his shell. He needed the help and guidance as he was still really young. Something a certain someone could provide.

The other was quite the opposite, loving to interact with others, having no problem to act goofy and being loud.

They were like day and night. Jungkook and Taehyung.

The younger wouldn't shower until the hyungs went to bed, he wouldn't change in front of others, he didn't like skinship and would keep to himself most of the time. His decisions were based on careful evaluation and his demeanor showed how mature the maknae was.

Whereas the older would be a total goofball, joking, making fun, teasing. Some even called him weird for being outgoing and funny. He tried anything that came to his mind to make others laugh and to be comfortable around. Not minding making funny faces and looking stupid to others. He also liked skin ship, getting touchy, hugging and cuddling.

They began being friends with different characteristics but were yet so similar. Maybe that is what brought them closer.

Gradually their friendship deepened. At some point it might have transformed into liking. One being touchy all the time seemingly without thinking while the other needed to get used to it.

The gazes of brotherly adoration slowly began turning into a look of infatuation. Over time the lips got more attention than the eyes and their smiles turned from friendly to loving.

Small gestures like brushing each others' hands turned from an unplanned motion to a subtle and calculated one of longing.

The older caught those emotions from the younger's behaviour as he always watched him closely leaving his shell, his comfort zone.

And for sure, the younger wasn't entirely aware of the changes. He couldn't connect the dots by himself.

He was unsure about the jealousy he felt, about the nervousness around the other. He was getting more and more curious about the other and somehow the older boy's every action became important.

But why was he interested in these things? Why did he suddenly feel jealous of others touching his closest hyung? And why did he feel the need to touch him any time he was close? Was he just drawn to his aura, his outgoing persona? Why would he get nervous if others got more attention than him?

He didn't understand. He was too young.

-

Had the older not helped understanding his own feelings, they might have never gotten as close as they were now.

The difference was evident.

Years had passed and they had built a fan base no one could have ever predicted.

BTS, global artists, fans all over the worls, their concerts booking out every arena they visited, every action being anticipated by their fans, offline and online. Fancams reaching millions of views in short periods of time.