Two

In the days that followed, Sasha found herself consumed by her devotion to Rouge's BOOTS. Every task she performed was tinged with the anticipation of being in their presence once more.
One evening, as Sasha was diligently working in her office, Rouge entered, her BOOTS echoing on the marble floor. Sasha's heart raced at the sound.
"Sasha, I have a special assignment for you," Rouge said, her voice laced with authority.
Sasha looked up, her eyes immediately drawn to Rouge's commanding BOOTS.
"Yes, Mistress Rouge, what do you require?"
Rouge gestured for Sasha to approach.
"I want you to assist me in preparing for an important meeting tomorrow.
And I want you to do it while wearing

With a flourish, Rouge produced a pair of sleek, thigh-high BOOTS, identical to her own but in a smaller size.
Sasha's breath caught in her throat as she reached out to touch them.
"Mistress, it would be an honor."
As Sasha slipped on the BOOTS, she felt a surge of power and submission coursing through her veins. She knew that wearing Rouge's BOOTS was a privilege granted to few.
Throughout the night, Sasha worked tirelessly by Rouge's side, her every movement synchronized with the rhythm of her mistress's BOOTS.
With each step, Sasha felt herself sinking deeper into her role as Rouge's devoted servant.
As the meeting concluded and Rouge's guests departed, Sasha knelt before her, her eyes

As the meeting concluded and Rouge's guests departed, Sasha knelt before her, her eyes never leaving Rouge's BOOTS.
"Mistress, may I have permission to remove your BOOTS?" Sasha asked, her voice barely above a whisper.
Rouge smiled, a glint of pride in her eyes. "Yes, Sasha. You may."
With trembling hands, Sasha carefully unlaced Rouge's BOOTS, savoring every moment of intimacy between them.
And as she gently slipped each BOOTS off Rouge's feet, she knew that her devotion to her mistress and her
BOOTS would only deepen with time.