Chapter 4 | Hunt

"Do I really have to do this?" Jungkook questioned for the sixth time now as he found the dancing lesson difficult.

"Your Highness, please kindly try a little more. You are almost getting it!" The tutor reasoned making him sigh in frustration as he followed the dance steps all over again from the start.

But only after a few more moves, he gave up once again. Dancing was never his thing. It's more like a rule for royals to be good─ No not only good, but be the best in every fields.

"I'm done over here. This thing is getting on my nerves already." He claimed with a frustrated expression, brushing his perfectly styled hair backwards with his fingers, making it messy.

"My apologies but I'm afraid we don't have enough time to prepare for the Royal ball with such poor dance skills, your Highness." The tutor explained with concern but failed to get Jungkook's attention.

"That's none of your concern either, Mr Lee. You won't be getting in any kind of trouble. I'll be taking my leave now. " With that he left the ballroom, leaving Mr. Lee in the fear of his position as the dance tutor.

Only two days left for the Lantern festival to start. Everyone is preparing for it for almost two weeks now and the festival's aura can already be seen in the air.

Each year every kingdom throws a grand event to make the festival more memorable and exciting. This year King Jeon decided to throw a Royal Ball after the festival. Everyone is invited and surely no one wants to miss out such a great chance.

Specially the ladies. They are willing to do anything just to get a glimpse or maybe a talk with Prince Jeon.

Jimin arrived at Jungkook's palace and kept his horse inside the stable. After that, he made his way inside. But halfway there, he saw Jungkook walking towards him with heavy steps.

"Hey bro what's up─" Jungkook ignored Jimin's greeting and walked passed him making him blink in confusion.

Jimin immediately turned around and walked behind him, following him out of the castle.

"Ya ya slow down. What's wrong? Why so frustrated? " Jimin asked catching up with him. Jungkook's expression still the same as he slowed down his walking speed.

Jimin waited for him to speak as Jungkook sighed and looked at him. "Tell me what's not wrong? Why the hell I have to learn the ball dance when I'm not even interested in dancing? Moreover in this heat? Pfft, over my dead body. " He rolled his eyes, scoffing and crossing his arms over his chest.

Jimin made an Oh face and nodded slowly understanding the reason of his frustration. "Okay mm..." He thought for a second about what to do to cheer him up.

"You know what? Forget it. Don't stress out for a mare thing. Cmon let's go for hunting! It will cheer u up."

"I don't feel like hunting today, Chim. Maybe some other time. " Jungkook rejected his offer and turned to go back to the castle but before he could do that, he found himself being dragged to the stable, where the horses are, by Jimin. "That wasn't a request Prince Jeon. Now shut your goddamn mouth and come along. "

Jungkook made a poker face, not having any energy or mood to argue with him at the moment. As they reached near the stable, Jimin loosened the ropes around his horse and brought her out.

"Cmon don't just stand there like a scarecrow and get your horse out of the stable. I don't wanna hunt in the jungle during the dark."

A smirk crept on Jungkook's lips as he tucked both of his hands inside his pockets. "Unlike you, I don't have to bring him out. He comes out by himself when his master calls. "