Chapter 8

Earlier that day

Jaemin and Mark were still watching scream on the couch. Mark looked over at the boy and smirks weirdly. Jaemin can feel Mark staring at him but chooses to say nothing.

Mark starts to move closer towards Jaemin. He suddenly touches Jaemins thigh that has the bandage on it. Jaemin flinches and scoots away. "What the fuck are you doing." Jaemin says.

Mark grins. "Just wondering how you got that." He questions. "None of your fucking business." Jaemin says getting upset. Mark chuckles. "No need to get upset sweetheart."

Suddenly Haechan walks down the stairs. Mark moves away from Jaemin quickly. "Good morning sleepy head." Mark says. Haechan giggles and cuddles up on the couch next to mark.

Jaemin looks at them but makes eye contact with Mark. Mark smirks at him then looks away. Jaemin rushes to get up and leave. "Hey, where are you going." Haechan tried yelling at him but he was already out the door.

"That was weird. I wonder what happened." Haechan pouts. Mark is staring at the door and says. "Mm I'm not sure." He then looks down at Haechan as the boy is already staring up at him.

Mark gives Haechan a quick kiss then goes back to watching the movie. Haechan looks at him weirdly but shakes it off and watches the movie as well.
-
Jaemin returns home. He's freaked out by what happened with Mark. Jaemin didn't know if he should tell Haechan but decides against it. The boy just seems happy with Mark and he didn't wanna ruin that.

Jaemin lays in bed and turns on a random drama show but falls asleep while watching it.

He suddenly jumps up from hearing his phone ringing. Jaemin notices it's already dark outside so he's been asleep for hours. His phone goes silent again from not picking it up.

The phone starts ringing again. He sees that it's Chenle calling so he picks up.

"Jaemin! Why haven't you been answering! I've been trying to call you!?." Chenle yells over the phone.

Jaemin stutters. "I'm s-sorry, I fell asleep and didn't hear you calling." He can hear that Chenle is crying.

"Chenle what happened, why are you crying." Jaemin questions. "Jaem he killed Renjun." Chenle cries out.

Jaemin frowns not really understanding what his friend is saying. "What do you mean he killed Renjun? Who?"

"Ghostface! I just got a call from Renjuns parents. They got home early and found him dead." Chenle says while still crying.

Jaemin freezes. He doesn't know what to say. "Did you hear me Jaemin." Chenle asks.

"Y-Yes I heard you." Is all Jaemin says as he drops his phone and storms out of the house. He runs down the road not really knowing where he's going.

He ends up at a park that is near his house. Jaemin ends up falling to his knees and cries out. Renjun was one of his closest friends. He didn't know what to do about this person that keeps killing people around him.

Jaemin was crying when he gets scared by a noise coming from the woods behind the park. "Who's t-there?" He yells out. He sees a figure coming towards him but can't really see who it is since it's dark out.

"Stay back!" Jaemin yells out again trying to get up and run. "Jaemin calm down it's just me." He hears the figure say.

Jaemin looks confused as he is still trying to figure out who the person is. The figure comes closer and he sees Jenos face. "Jeno what are you doing here." Jaemin questions backing up a little from the man.

Jeno chuckles lightly. "I always take nightly walks. I was wondering what you were doing out so late." Jaemin then remembers his friend is dead.

"Renjun h-he's dead. Ghostface killed him." Jaemin says while crying. He feels Jeno rubbing his back. "I'm sorry. I know you guys were close."

Jaemin looks up a Jeno. "I just can't believe someone is doing this. Killing innocent people." Jaemin cries out again. Jaemin starts rubbing his eyes to get rid of the tears.

While he's doing that Jeno smiles wickedly at Jaemins statement. "Maybe they're just doing it for fun." Jeno states. Jaemin frowns. "What do you mean they? How do you know that there's more than one killer?" He questions.

Jeno shakes his head. "I don't know, but there's speculation online that there has to be more than one." Jaemin hums in response.

"I should head home." Jaemin says. "I'll walk you home. You know just to make sure you get there safely." Jeno asks. Jaemin nods allowing Jeno to walk him home.
-
TBC
Also sorry for not updating had no motivation<3