Chapter2, Sienna's revenge on Fallon

Sienna had her so called 'perfect' plan. But maybe it wasn't so 'perfect' at all. The plan she had was a little bit to much. We all know she liked Parker but she will really go over the boat with what she is gonna do. Fallon knows she is gonna do something, she saw it in Sienna's eyes. But what she is gonna do, she doesn't know. Or should I say, not yet. But she needs to be very careful because after anything and everything can be Sienna.

When Sienna walked off, Fallon and Parker looked at each other in a strange way. They decided they just wouldn't mind Sienna and just keep on living their life. But one day, it was 1 pm.  Fallon finished her school day and walked out of the school. Parker sat sick at home so Fallon went to see him. 

But when she was on her way there, a tall brunette guy walked into her. "I'm sorry" He said. "My name is Rohn, nice to meet you." Fallon introduced herself and she tried to walk passed Rohn. The guy told her to stop and grabbed her arm. Fallon got scared and tried to get away. The boy asked her if she could hold something for him real quick and that he didn't try to scare her off. Fallon agreed and held some papers for the man. Rohn turned around for a second and grabbed a gun. "If you scream, I'll shoot. Come with me." Fallon tried not to scream but it was hard for her, she was so scared. She followed him to his car. He pushed her into the car. He covered her mouth with duck tape and tied her hands together with a rope. 

On the go, the man started talking. "If you do what I say I won't hurt you." He said. Fallon looked at him with tears in her eyes. After half an hour, they arrived. Rohn saw how scared Fallon was and started to feel a little bit bad. But he couldn't let her go. You know why? Sienna. Yes. Sienna hired Rohn to kidnap Fallon so that she couldn't go to her boyfriend. He was also hired to rape her, so that Sienna could take a picture from the window and send it to Parker, hoping he would think Fallon is cheating on him so Sienna can get him.

Rohn took Fallon inside and said to sit down on the couch. He took of his clothes. Fallon was in total shock. "Take off your clothes, right now." Fallon didn't talk back and just did it. Well, she didn't take off her bra and string. Rohn was already naked. He turned on the TV and turned on porn video's. While they were watching, Rohn started to touch Fallon. She just let him because she was scared he would shot her. He went from her leg to her chest and 2 seconds later his hands were on her boobs. After that he slowly moved his hands down to her vagina. He pulled out her string and told Fallon to turn around. He lowered his head and started to lick her clitoris. Fallon couldn't help but moan. After 2 minutes, Rohn added his fingers. Fallon closed her eyes and just tried to enjoy it. 

After a half our of fingering Fallon he got up. He told Fallon to suck his dick but Fallon didn't want to. "Do it! You know the consequences." She didn't take any risks and covered his penis with her mouth while giving it a little massage with her tongue. When that was finished, Rohn just fucked Fallon for over 2 hours. But while he did that, Sienna stood by the window taking pictures. When they were done, Sienna was already gone. Rohn didn't care anymore, she felt to bad for Fallon and told her how Sienna had hired him and made him do this. But that was to late. Sienna had already sent the photos to Parker. And guess what? He has seen the pictures in 2 seconds. 

CLIFFHANGER, READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN! chapter3: OUT.